VERTX Tactical pants - Navy Blue

Snakes, mowers, baseball cards, random stuff you want to offer up for sale or trade.... Put it here.
ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

VERTX Tactical pants - Navy Blue

Post by ChopperDoc » Sat May 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Great pants... I can no longer wear a size 40W 32L pair of pants and do not intend to ever again. They MAY have shrunk a little, but the waistband stretches as well. I cannot wear a 38W either so even if they shrunk a bit I still cannot wear them.

How about $25 bucks or trade value of about that much? Getting rid of all my wardrobe I cannot wear but have a hard time dropping these off at GoodWill.

A link http://www.lapolicegear.com/vertx-mens-pant.html

Navy Blue. Worn a few times but still look awesome

Security
VertX Men's Tactical Pant have Concealed, on seam zippered pocket and back pocket credential flap defend your valuables.

Comfort
VertX Pants have gusseted crotch, articulated knee & hip, and stretch waistband combined with world class patterning for the pinnacle of comfort. The pants that you want to wear.

Arsenal
VertX pants also have well organized, multi-purpose and high capacity pockets. The internal Haul pocket fits your mobile coms as perfectly as a set of handcuffs or an AR magazine.

Mobility
Additionally, VertX Men's Tactical Pant have tight sewing tolerances, patterning, and our advantage stretch™ material provide peerless athletic movement. The wide performance range makes these pants appropriate from the briefing to the chase.

Concealment
This combination of mobility, low visual profile, and inset cargo pockets give the function of a full battle garment and the appearance business casual. Stay overlooked and underestimated.

Additional Features
Advantage stretch™ fabric 98% cotton / 2% LYCRA ® (will shrink when washed)
Concealed zippered security pocket
Articulated patterning
Gusseted crotch
Pocket inside cargo pocket for blackberry or cell phone
Internal stretch waistband
Back pocket credential trap
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

Return to “Everything else”