Laptop for sale

Snakes, mowers, baseball cards, random stuff you want to offer up for sale or trade.... Put it here.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Laptop for sale

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:55 pm

This one
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6834314055

Business class laptop
Win 7 Professional
i3 2.3ghz Sandy Bridge core CPU
8gb Ram
500gb HDD
12hr rated battery
Metal & fiberglass chassis

In perfect condition with 8gb of memory instead of the 4 as shown at the link.
It's Acer business class which means it's a bit tougher than what you're used to seeing out of Acer with HDD g force sensing parking and a metal & fiberglass shell.
Battery rated at 12hr run time bit I've gotten 8-10 real world run time out of it.
I have the restore disks and I will refresh back to factory load.
Nothing wrong with it just found I'm not using it hardly at all.
I still have the box

I'm in Louisville
$320
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: Laptop for sale

Post by WLJ » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:41 pm

bump
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:05 am

bump

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:15 pm

bump

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:12 am

bump

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:10 am

bump

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:36 pm

PM sent
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:11 pm

SPF

Return to “Everything else”