2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse with a bad transmission $1,000

Looking to sell/trade a bike or car.... Post it up here.
ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse with a bad transmission $1,000

Post by ProCroation » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:20 pm

Hey guys, as many of you know the wife had a transmission go out on her Eclipse. I referenced this in a previous post where I linked a hilarious ad I prepared for craigslist. Well that ad got taken down by people reporting it as spam. It wasn't.

So I reposted it on CL with a simple description.

http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/4521760032.html

On Craigslist I have it posted for $1,200 but for anyone on here I'm going $1,000

If you bought a transmission and paid someone to install it, you still end up with less money tied up in it than it will blue book for.

If you're mechanically inclined, you could do the job yourself and turn a decent profit here. Or just have a nice extra car on your hands. I don't have time for it and I don't feel like spending any money on it. Already bought another car to replace it. PM or text me any hour day or night.
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

Re: 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse with a bad transmission $1,000

Post by ProCroation » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Sold. Lock it up.
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

Return to “Vehicles”