For Sale: Les Baer UTC with 1.5" guarantee

For firearms for sale. All local, state, and federal laws apply. Don't be an idiot; follow the law.
BK Meyers
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

For Sale: Les Baer UTC with 1.5" guarantee

Post by BK Meyers » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:35 pm

Les Baer UTC accessories.jpg
Les Baer UTC accessories.jpg (39.03 KiB) Viewed 628 times
For Sale: Les Baer Ultimate Tactical Carry with 1.5" Guarantee

Les Baer UTC, 2018 production. Approx. 875 rounds. I am the second owner. I bought last year in either October or November. Previous owner said he put 400 rounds thru. I've put another 465-475 thru it since I bought it.

Government size (5") in 45 acp. No front cocking serrations. Per the LB catalog the 1.5" guarantee is an additional $295 over the "standard" pistol price.

Comes with the LB manual, two 8-round factory LB magazines, signed 1.5" guarantee sheet, Bulldog soft pistol "rug", Allen pistol sock, factory LB slim grips and screws, Klonimus G10 grips and a Smith & Alexander slim style magwell (factory magwell is also included).

Pistol has is stored in the Allen pistol sock which is then placed in the Bulldog soft case. Pistol shows no signs of ever being holstered. The bluing is in very good condition.

***No factory box or lock is included***

$1875 cash. Cash sale only. Not looking for any trades.

If you don't want the Bulldog case and the pistol sock then knock off $15 from the price.

I'm in Louisville for work M-F. *****If you are interested I could also bring it to the KAC shoot at New Haven this Saturday*****

Why am I selling?? I bought a Les Baer Boss and one of them has to go. The Boss has a fiber optic front sight which is more user-friendly to my aging eyesight.

I can be reached at 270-723-9254, call or text. Text is best.

Can't get all of my photos to load from my phone. Have additional photos available but would need to text them to you.

Thanks,
Bryan
Attachments
Les Baer UTC right side.jpg
Les Baer UTC right side.jpg (41.89 KiB) Viewed 628 times
God made man.
Samuel Colt made all men equal.
John M. Browning and the 1911 made some men more equal than others.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 330 times
Been liked: 92 times

Re: For Sale: Les Baer UTC with 1.5" guarantee

Post by Niceguy » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:04 pm

Beautiful!

1fastmach1
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: For Sale: Les Baer UTC with 1.5" guarantee