Smith & Wesson 460 XVR 8 3/8" 5-shot SS

For firearms for sale. All local, state, and federal laws apply. Don't be an idiot; follow the law.
ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Smith & Wesson 460 XVR 8 3/8" 5-shot SS

Post by ChopperDoc » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:30 pm

The tax man cometh sale...

No trades please. Hate to part with it and if some of my Gunbroker stuff sells I may not even sell it.

$900 and I will throw in at least one box o' ammo. If ya would like more ammo I will see what I can dig up and give you a price. I may have more.

This gun retails for around $1100 new. I am the original owner. I have shot it very little and it is in like new condition.

From the S&W website:

We all grew up hearing the phrase, "Faster than a speeding bullet...," but not when it is fired from Smith & Wesson's new Model 460XVR, with the highest muzzle velocity of any production revolver on earth. The Model 460XVR is so revolutionary that it required an entirely new designation...XVR, X-treme Velocity Revolver.

Starting with their Extra Large Frame, the Smith & Wesson engineers worked to deliver maximum velocity - over 2,300 feet per second - to reach the target faster than ever before. The 460XVR™ has interchangeable compensators to accommodate every load and its "gain-twist" rifled barrel means superb long-range accuracy (beyond 200 yards) with every shot! Only Smith & Wesson could deliver this much power, this much velocity and this much accuracy in a precision, production revolver.

Features
• Removable, interchangeable compensator
• The highest velocity revolver in the world - 2330 FPS/200 grain!
• The most powerful .45 caliber revolver in the world - 2400 lbs/ft!

• If you zero its sights at 200 yards you will bag your buck with a center hold 0-250 yards with no hold over! Just center it and fire. The 460XVR will do the rest
• Gain twist rifled barrel for superb accuracy
• Lighter loads that the 460 will also fire include .45 Colt and .454 Casull
• Incredibly low perceived recoil for all loads

20190414_142439.jpg
20190414_142455.jpg
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

Return to “Firearms for sale”