Say hello to my little friend

SBR goes here. Have questions about trusts, gas systems, draco's, etc, ask away.
GunningBadger
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by GunningBadger » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Kriss Vector SBR
30 rd extended G21 mag
Eotech XPS
Surefire E1B
Tirant-45

I'm going to have a face cramp from smiling so hard.

scorpionmain
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: Say hello to my little friend

Post by scorpionmain » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:24 pm

:drool:
"Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can."
–Samuel Adams

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Give me your magazines! I WANT YOUR MAGAZINES!

I can't afford one of the Kriss SBR's, as much as I'd love to have one, it just isn't going to happen. I'll have to settle for my Mech Tech CCU G21 carbine, which, by the by, uses your Kriss magazines!

One of these days, we need to get together and go play, I'll bring my carbine and can.........
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:38 pm

I really like these. Very innovative. Want in 9mm.

GunningBadger
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by GunningBadger » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Wyldman wrote:Give me your magazines! I WANT YOUR MAGAZINES!

I can't afford one of the Kriss SBR's, as much as I'd love to have one, it just isn't going to happen. I'll have to settle for my Mech Tech CCU G21 carbine, which, by the by, uses your Kriss magazines!

One of these days, we need to get together and go play, I'll bring my carbine and can.........

I'm happy to go shoot any time! I'll let you in on a secret..... The KRISS mags are in stock at the KRISS store online. I think they're around $65 for a 30 rounder. A little pricey but a bargain these days.

I'll be honest. I paid for this with a loooooootttttt of Badger slings. Traded 24 to Lotus as a down payment. Made them another 12 and then added the rest in cash. Then sold 20 and bought the eotech and surefire. I've got probably 56 hours of labor and $600 worth of slings + another $600 cash in the whole thing. Accumulated over a year it wasn't really too bad.

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 162 times

Post by nemo » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Holy crap!!! I hate you!
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:30 pm

full of win!!!

GunningBadger
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by GunningBadger » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:33 pm

I've got to get some better pics. But I don't have your skills racer.

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Very cool. Contrats!

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:42 pm

GunningBadger wrote:

I'm happy to go shoot any time! I'll let you in on a secret..... The KRISS mags are in stock at the KRISS store online. I think they're around $65 for a 30 rounder. A little pricey but a bargain these days.

I'll be honest. I paid for this with a loooooootttttt of Badger slings. Traded 24 to Lotus as a down payment. Made them another 12 and then added the rest in cash. Then sold 20 and bought the eotech and surefire. I've got probably 56 hours of labor and $600 worth of slings + another $600 cash in the whole thing. Accumulated over a year it wasn't really too bad.

That sounds pretty cool and very industrious of you! I'm glad you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor so directly.

I have been buying the Kriss adapter kits for use with the standard G21 magazines, which have worked really well, so far. The last one I bought was ~$45, plus the cost of the G21 mag, of course. Happily, I got a number of OEM G21 mags for cheap a while back. I think it's time to see if I can find some more kits and buy them if I can get them for reasonable money. So far, I have 4 of them, & when loaded, they make the rifle case really heavy!

Is that a Ti-Rant suppressor on there?
IN GOD WE TRUST

GunningBadger
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by GunningBadger » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Wyldman wrote:
GunningBadger wrote:

That sounds pretty cool and very industrious of you! I'm glad you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor so directly.

I have been buying the Kriss adapter kits for use with the standard G21 magazines, which have worked really well, so far. The last one I bought was ~$45, plus the cost of the G21 mag, of course. Happily, I got a number of OEM G21 mags for cheap a while back. I think it's time to see if I can find some more kits and buy them if I can get them for reasonable money. So far, I have 4 of them, & when loaded, they make the rifle case really heavy!

It is a tirant 45. Really fun can! I love it on my Springfield operator and can't wait to try it on this guy. I'm up for shooting with you any time. Always happy to play with cans and other NFA fun. My dream gun is an m11/9 with lage upper. When I get my residency spot I'm going to start saving!

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:36 pm

GunningBadger wrote:
Wyldman wrote:
GunningBadger wrote:

It is a tirant 45. Really fun can! I love it on my Springfield operator and can't wait to try it on this guy. I'm up for shooting with you any time. Always happy to play with cans and other NFA fun. My dream gun is an m11/9 with lage upper. When I get my residency spot I'm going to start saving!
Cool! I'll have to trot out my M11/9, too! Even though it is just a 25 year old Cobray semi, it does have all of the legal accessories available, including a Bowers CAC-9 can. It is just way too much fun to run, even semi.

Sorry about the derail, I'll quit, now.
IN GOD WE TRUST

GunningBadger
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by GunningBadger » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:39 pm

No need to apologize for the derail. Lol. I don't get to talk NFA with the well informed too often. Lol. The conversation usually goes:

"Are those illegal"

"no"

"huh"

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Any interest in my .300BLK and YHM Phantom SS? The CAC-9 and Osprey also work on this upper.
IN GOD WE TRUST

GunningBadger
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by GunningBadger » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:00 pm

I've never met a can I didn't want to shoot!

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:41 pm

What kind of case do you use to carry your Super V? I'm needing a case for my carbine, 34-36" long and if it has pockets (5 or 6) for the mags it would be perfect! Even just a mag bag would be good, if I can find one.

Any suggestions?
IN GOD WE TRUST

guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by guncrank1 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Wyldman wrote:What kind of case do you use to carry your Super V? I'm needing a case for my carbine, 34-36" long and if it has pockets (5 or 6) for the mags it would be perfect! Even just a mag bag would be good, if I can find one.

Any suggestions?
Your hat should work , considering the size of your skull :llama:

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:53 pm

guncrank1 wrote:
Wyldman wrote:What kind of case do you use to carry your Super V? I'm needing a case for my carbine, 34-36" long and if it has pockets (5 or 6) for the mags it would be perfect! Even just a mag bag would be good, if I can find one.

Any suggestions?
Your hat should work , considering the size of your skull :llama:
You are one funny guy! Funny looking, that is......
IN GOD WE TRUST

guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by guncrank1 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:56 pm

GunningBadger wrote:No need to apologize for the derail. Lol. I don't get to talk NFA with the well informed too often. Lol. The conversation usually goes:

"Are those illegal"

"no"

"huh"
They are illegal , in fact I am going to tell..... :llama:

On another note , on another forum somebody said your rifle was less
Than a H/K MP5S
I said they where similiar in quality.

WTF do i know :llama:

GunningBadger
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by GunningBadger » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Ive had no probldms. But we all know Hk > all. :llama: or maybe no llama.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:04 pm

The case question still remains......
IN GOD WE TRUST

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:07 pm

If interested, I found a mag pouch w/shoulder strap that will take 8 of the Kriss magazines, keep them handy, but out of the way, and allow 240 rds to be carried easily.
IN GOD WE TRUST

GunningBadger
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by GunningBadger » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Interesting. What is it?

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:36 pm

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At $22, a good deal, IMO. The mags fit perfectly, secure but not tight, easy to get in & out, and just the right length to accomdate the mags (all 8, unlike some pouch bags where the corner pockets wind up being too tight).

I be's likin' it!
IN GOD WE TRUST

Return to “Short-barreled Rifles”