HOLDER SAYS WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO POSSESS GUNS

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 76 times

Post by KYgundude » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:13 pm

Passed along from a friend. Normally I don't read or forward this crap but the guy who sent it to me has never sent anything of this type and when clicking the link the survry is legit. Takes 10 seconds to vote......

TAKES 10 SECONDS ... DO IT AND PASS IT ON.

Own a Gun? Please Keep This Moving.

Guess they were not happy with the poll results the first time so USA today is running another one... Vote now.

Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major issues. He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the right to bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro- gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms. If a lawyer cannot read the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the U.S. and understand the intent and meaning -- how did he pass a bar exam in whatever state he was practicing law. Holder should have his license revoked by the bar from his state. Here's what you need to do:

First - vote on this one. Second- launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published. Click below to vote.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquest ... up5895.htm

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:34 pm

If I don't have the right to bear arms then he doesn't have the right to free speech.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: HOLDER SAYS WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO POSSESS GUNS

Post by Wyldman » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Almost 10.5 million votes registered and it's 97% aye! This poll will never see the light of day. I'll bet money they take it down before it's even over, and just bury the results.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

325MOUTguru
Location: Currently conducting operations in Chuck Norris' nightmares.

Post by 325MOUTguru » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:04 pm

I'm still trying to understand why he isn't being tried for his involvement in the deaths along the border involving "Fast and Furious". What I find more horrifying than that is that program was designed to attack the 2A. They allowed the deaths in order to further their agenda and got caught. Then they got to investigate themselves. Now he thinks that I don't have the right to posses firearms....

Excuse me Eric but as long as we're tossing around opinions I don't think you should have the right to dwell in your mortal vessel. You have proven that you are a detriment to mankind and freedom alike.

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:35 pm

No surprise here. Most criminals don't want law-abiding citizens to own guns.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”