Do you think he will be indicted?

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:21 am

'He Got What He Deserved’: Texas Dad Beats His Daughter’s Molester to Death

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/he-got- ... -to-death/

A Texas father beat a man to death after catching him molesting his 4-year-old daughter in a horse barn, The Houston Chronicle reports. The incident happened Saturday evening near Shiner, Texas.
Texas Dad Beats Man to Death After Catching Him Molesting His Four Year Old Daughter

Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon identified the deceased as a 47-year-old man from Gonzales, Texas. He was reported dead at the scene, however, his name will not be released until his next of kin is notified.

Harmon said the father and daughter were with several other people at the family’s barn to groom and tend to the horses, according to The Chronicle. The alleged attacker was reportedly an acquaintance of the father.

The sound of the little girl’s screams were later heard coming from the barn and instinctually, the father rushed to his daughter’s aide. After reaching the barn, he found a man sexually assaulting his daughter – undoubtedly a dad’s worst nightmare.

After pulling the attacker off of her, the father repeatedly struck the man in the head.

The young girl was taken to DeTar hospital in Victoria where doctors ran tests to determine whether sexual assault had occurred, The Houston Chronicle reports. She was eventually released.

In the aftermath, nearby residents are having a hard time feeling any sympathy for the alleged child molester.

“He got what he deserved, big time,” Sonny Jaehne, a Shiner resident, told the Victoria Advocate.

Another Shiner resident Mark Harabis said he agreed with the father’s action “totally.”
Click here to find out more!

“I would probably do worse,” he said. “The family will have to deal with that the rest of their lives, no matter what happens to the father. Even if they let him go, he and his child will have to deal with that the rest of their lives.”

Further, Howard Gloor, the owner of Howard’s convenient store, a popular Shiner hangout spot, told The Advocate that the whole town had pretty much come to a “consensus” about the incident.

“Everybody wants to know who it is,” Gloor said. “Everybody’s very curious about it. A lot of people have said that he got what he had coming to him. That’s been the consensus. They’ve been supportive of doing what needed to be done to take care of the problem.”

So far, no arrests have been made. A grand jury will likely decide whether any charges will be brought against the father, whose identity has not been released in an attempt to protect the 4-year-old girl.

An autopsy on the alleged attacker is expected to be performed by the Travis County Medical Examiner’s Office to establish the cause of death.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Do you think he will be indicted?

Post by BIGC » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:27 am

If they do indict him the whole town needs to step up and protest
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:31 am

I'd like to buy him a beer

justang1997
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by justang1997 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:32 am

If he shot him it would have been justified per ky's laws. I'd assume tx's laws on use of force are similar. So if deadly force is justified I don't see a need for it to be from a gun.

kyswede
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by kyswede » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:34 am

They should have a parade for the guy and give him a key to the town. No llamas here.
Cutting grass is the price I gladly pay for not being cold.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:38 am

If nothing else I would say this would be a perfect one to plead temporary insanity on...I typically hate that crap, but I know if I caught someone messing with my kid I'd go out of my mind for a minute

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:28 am

He better get off. I would expect Joe to do the same thing to some asshole trying to do that to my little girl. I'd hope that he would have nothing happen to him because that little girl needs her father now more than ever.
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 am

Knowing that area and people who live there, the only way any indictment would be handed down would be because he did something other than defend his child. I'm pretty certain he'll be no-billed and he can go on with life trying to take care of his daughter and the damage done.

The bastard got his, & in Texas, no one is going to blame the father for what he did, even in the most liberal places in the state, like Austin, for example. This one is a no-brainer.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:48 am

Based on the details we were given, I don't think he'll be indicted.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:56 am

He got what he deserved and big kudos to dad for saving his daughter.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 111 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by Rem700 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:02 am

Ill shake his hand and buy him a beer and tell him he did the right thing.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:03 am

On a side note, bet the molester wont do that again....o wait he cant, problem solved.

Nolan
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Nolan » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:15 am

Rem700 wrote:On a side note, bet the molester wont do that again....o wait he cant, problem solved.
Will not repeat offend for sure
"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

-- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:24 am

He would have been justified here in KY.
:llama:

KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 76 times

Post by KYgundude » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:31 am

The only sadness I have over this issue Is that the bastard didn't live to go to jail and get prison raped. Dad was well within his rights to bury that fucker.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ssracer » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:37 am

To hell with jail...better dead than living off tax payer funds

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:51 am

ssracer wrote:To hell with jail...better dead than living off tax payer funds
Agreed, dad did his job, child molester died from a merciless beating, as long as the dad is cleared then this horrible situation has had the best possible outcome IMO.

Mandy
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Mandy » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:57 am

Rem700 wrote:On a side note, bet the molester wont do that again....o wait he cant, problem solved.

Exactly, this should be the punishment for everyone of the sick pansy's, (beat/put to death by childs parents) pushin up daisy's is the only way to guarantee they will not become repeat offenders! And this goes for ANY violent criminals who do evil things to children or animals for that matter.

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Guess I expected nothing less from the group of like-minded folks here. There has been some idiotic conversations on liberal sites about this guy going too far by killing the poor molester. "He should have just pushed him away..." I figure those folks either shoot up too much or don't have folks in their lives they give a crap about because they can't relate.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Ian » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Read this on a different source page. Will be a sad day if he gets indicted.
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Mandy wrote:

Exactly, this should be the punishment for everyone of the sick pansy's, (beat/put to death by childs parents) pushin up daisy's is the only way to guarantee they will not become repeat offenders! And this goes for ANY violent criminals who do evil things .
fixed it

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:18 pm

ChopperDoc wrote:Guess I expected nothing less from the group of like-minded folks here. There has been some idiotic conversations on liberal sites about this guy going too far by killing the poor molester. "He should have just pushed him away..." I figure those folks either shoot up too much or don't have folks in their lives they give a crap about because they can't relate.
My opinion on people who say stuff like that are either just dumb or have no clue how they would react in a situation like that, so they assume they would just push the guy away and go call the police, in reality i think they would find themselves doing what this guy did or at least a variation of what this guy did. Just my 2 cents.

Till
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Till » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:23 pm

If I found someone doing that to my daughter my son or my family, I have no idea what I would do.

I can tell you, I would not just simply push them away....

Hopefully I'll never be there but if I am, it's going to be a bad day.
---------------------Integrity, Honesty, Discipline, Respect-------------------------
WLJ wrote:Damn I need to install a Till filter.
GeminiXD9 wrote:I hope your fu**in car falls apart while your doing 70 on the highway

Lio
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Lio » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:44 pm

It would be a shame if my charges are brought against the father but as most have already said, I don't see that happening, especially in a rural Texas town.

I think any father would (and should) react the same way.

guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by guncrank1 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:59 pm

No the molester did not get what he deserved. He deserved the waiting for high noon, being dragged screaming to the gallows,feeling the noose tighten around his neck.

He deserved the chance to make good with his maker and having a last meal.

What he got was not justice in the pure sense ,but in this case justice was served.

And if the father is inditited I don't think I would want to live in Texas .

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”