Do you think he will be indicted?

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Till
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Do you think he will be indicted?

Post by Till » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:34 pm

He deserved no chance to make good with his maker, the situation he put himself in by CHOICE ruled that out.

If anyone does such a act on a innocent child or even a elderly person, you has already waived your right to make good with whoever you worship.

Last meal, he waived that as well
---------------------Integrity, Honesty, Discipline, Respect-------------------------
WLJ wrote:Damn I need to install a Till filter.
GeminiXD9 wrote:I hope your fu**in car falls apart while your doing 70 on the highway

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by Rem700 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Till wrote:He deserved no chance to make good with his maker, the situation he put himself in by CHOICE ruled that out.

If anyone does such a act on a innocent child or even a elderly person, you has already waived your right to make good with whoever you worship.

What he got a last meal.....it consisted of the fathers fist, his own blood, a few of his teeth, and maybe even bits of his tongue. Probably not his first choice, but a last meal none the less.

Lio
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Lio » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:01 pm

Lio wrote:It would be a shame if my charges are brought against the father but as most have already said, I don't see that happening, especially in a rural Texas town.

I think any father would (and should) react the same way.
Damn iPhone spellchecker. That was supposed to say "any charges" not "my charges"

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:50 am

While I am sure that I would react the same way and have no problem with the dad doing that, I do wonder how they corroborate his story. It was only the dad, the dead guy, and a four year old there. Seems like the key is if the child can explain what happened to the investigators appropriately. Seems there were no other witnesses.

justang1997
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by justang1997 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:53 am

Heard on Glenn Beck yesterday that he isn't being charged

guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by guncrank1 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:20 am

Till wrote:He deserved no chance to make good with his maker, the situation he put himself in by CHOICE ruled that out.

Just for descussuon sake. And if you don't agree that good.
So if he was caught and held , not killed , just shoot/hang/ beat to death right there , no trail or jury??

That is a slippery slope , vigilantisum, leads to all types of lawlessness.

Oh yeah that guy deserved to get his skull bashed in and he got what he deserved.

I would have done the same , no doubt in my mind.

My problem would having a equalizer avaiable.
Although a barn should have several of those handy.

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by BIGC » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:02 am

damnit link didnt paste....

the had on MSN this morning that the father is not being charged.
Authorities say a Texas father who beat to death a man who tried molesting his 5-year-old daughter will not be charged.

Officials said the grand jury met Tuesday and declined to return an indictment against the father in the death of 47-year-old Jesus Mora Flores.

The attack happened on the family's ranch between the farming towns of Shiner and Yoakum. Investigators said the 23-year-old father ran toward his daughter's screams, pulled Flores off his child and beat him with his hands.

Authorities say forensic evidence and witness accounts corroborated the father's story that his daughter was being sexually molested.

Earlier, the Lavaca County Sheriff's Office said in a statement that the death would be treated as a homicide investigation, and the case was sent to the grand jury.

Sheriff Micah Harmon, according to the statement, believes the girl's father is remorseful, and did not intend to kill Flores. He called the case "traumatizing" for the girl and her entire family.

1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by Rem700 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:21 am

glad the father wont be charged. I still stand by my statement that he did the right thing and what any father should be willing to do. +1000 for Texas and i hope that this father is now able to help his daughter deal with this horrible situation she has had to endure.

Nolan
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Nolan » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:49 am

1 less child molester piece of shit scum to worry about
"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

-- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”