Why KY is back in the covid 'Red Zone'? -Andy did this.

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Why KY is back in the covid 'Red Zone'? -Andy did this.

Post by kokopelli » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:16 pm

I suspected nothing less from Ol' Andy than towing the party line, but now it seems there's proof.

KY's positivity rate went way up a couple weeks ago, so that must mean we're not following orders, right? Well, as it turns out, no...Andy decided all on his own to refuse to count ANY of the rapid testing results throughout the state. :shock:

Why would he do that? Because the overwhelming majority, almost 100% negative results from all of the rapid testing sights. Thousands of negative covid tests are not being counted toward the total to scare people. Think about that.

This info came from a state rep down south. They have been trying to get this out, but none of the media outlets will pick up the story.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 23 times

Re: Why KY is back in the covid 'Red Zone'? -Andy did this.

Post by Dave1965 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:33 am

yeah my wife has said for 5 months they are manipulating the data and reporting. Its shown in the state website versus what is presented to public. Numbers accumulated and held and reported on one-day to create high points. People being labeled as possible positives. and so on and so on.

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Why KY is back in the covid 'Red Zone'? -Andy did this.

Post by ProCroation » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:37 am

I see words but no sources or proof. Wake me up when we're not wearing KAC tinfoil hats anymore.

I could make the same claims going the other way and say "a rep up north said it and is trying to get it out but the news just won't take" and I'd be shouted down for conspiracy and BSing. 😂
These users liked the author ProCroation for the post (total 2):
iron369Fudge
Rating: 25%
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”