Niners QB Kaepernick refuses to stand for anthem in protest

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Niners QB Kaepernick refuses to stand for anthem in prot

Post by WLJ » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:20 am

Welcome to the post racial America we were promised by electing Obama.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 56 times

Post by ssracer » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:57 am

Apparently he covered to Islam over the off season and is engaged to a BLM activist radio host.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... al-anthem/

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by rustynuts » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:09 pm

ssracer wrote:Apparently he covered to Islam over the off season and is engaged to a BLM activist radio host.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... al-anthem/
Too bad footballs are no longer made of pigskin.

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Frailer » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:13 pm

iron369 wrote:I till his sponsors cut off his money he will continue to disrespect the people that have sacrificed to give him the freedom to express his views in such a public manner. Simply refuse to support any organization that sends him a check and send them an email stating why they will no longer get your money. Stand together as Americans and express ourselves through the dollars we don't spend. Let's face it. We can say he's an asshole all we want. Unless our money backs up our mouth, our words are useless.
Correct.

But this guy (and his ilk) can act with impunity, as "red-blooded Americans" will never boycott the NFL.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:24 pm

I am as red-blooded as they come, and I can gaurantee you the NFL won't ever get another dime from me. This isn't just about the dick-head Kaepernick, it's more that the NFL is allowing this without some kind of action on thier part.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:46 pm

Wyldman wrote:I am as red-blooded as they come, and I can gaurantee you the NFL won't ever get another dime from me. This isn't just about the dick-head Kaepernick, it's more that the NFL is allowing this without some kind of action on thier part.

Same here. I watched the Super Bowl last year, but aside from that, I can't recall the last game I watched.

It is interesting that this dickweed has drawn more ire than most of the honest-to-goodness criminals who play for the NFL.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:44 pm

Attachments
kaepernick-black-man-oppressed-sacked.png

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:55 am

Until a largely false narrative changes?

Kaepernick will sit through anthem until there's change
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/08/2 ... hange.html
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:45 am

Give him credit for sticking to his guns.

I don't see him lasting in the NFL much longer.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:45 am

I hope he falls on a pile of rusty razor blades. He can talk about "The flag oppressing people of color" all he wants, but he is a rube just the same. He is a Muslim convert there in none more oppressive to women or people of a different religion or ethnicity than Islam. He is being played. F him and his buddy Hitlery!
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:05 pm

Gunsmokin wrote:I hope he falls on a pile of rusty razor blades. He can talk about "The flag oppressing people of color" all he wants, but he is a rube just the same. He is a Muslim convert there in none more oppressive to women or people of a different religion or ethnicity than Islam. He is being played. F him and his buddy Hitlery!
Why do they gotta be Rusty, huh? Why?

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:52 pm

Tetinus is very painful.

IN GOD WE TRUST

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:32 pm

Gunsmokin wrote:I hope he falls on a pile of rusty razor blades. He can talk about "The flag oppressing people of color" all he wants, but he is a rube just the same. He is a Muslim convert there in none more oppressive to women or people of a different religion or ethnicity than Islam. He is being played. F him and his buddy Hitlery!
My dude.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:14 pm

From another forum
Some in the Philly area think this is a shrewd move on his part. The new coach for SF is Chip Kelly and when he first came to Philly he was accused of being racist because he got rid of several black players. krappy knows he's on thin ice so by doing his stunt he cuts off the 49'ers from cutting/benching him. if he does get sidelined then it's because Kelly is being a racist. Works for him.

JustShootIt
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 3 times

Post by JustShootIt » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:41 pm

Someone needs to make a meme with Kapernick pic that says..."i don't just sit thru the national anthem... I also sit to pee"

Racer?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:49 pm

All this bullshit being spewed by a guy that was adopted by white people, raised in a good enough environment to be able to make millions doing what the majority of the world wishes they could do. If anyone oppressed him, it was his original parents that obviously didn't give two shits about him!
:llama:

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:17 pm

I see it every day on campus. Arguments about this or that over religion, especially now with football involved. Idiots arguing with idiots

Jakob
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Jakob » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:57 am

I read a story tonight that connected the timeline of his "activist" behavior and the meeting of his girlfriend, some Egyptian MTV host chick. I believe it was on his Instagram account, where before meeting this chick almost all of his content was sports or personal. Afterwards, almost all of it became supporting some movement in one way or another.
Livewire wrote:I remember when this was a free country and not a fascist one filled with limp wristed, tender hearted, liver lipped bunch of whiny ass cry babies.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:53 am

Mike wrote:All this bullshit being spewed by a guy that was adopted by white people, raised in a good enough environment to be able to make millions doing what the majority of the world wishes they could do. If anyone oppressed him, it was his original parents that obviously didn't give two shits about him!
Correct

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:02 am

Jakob wrote:I read a story tonight that connected the timeline of his "activist" behavior and the meeting of his girlfriend, some Egyptian MTV host chick. I believe it was on his Instagram account, where before meeting this chick almost all of his content was sports or personal. Afterwards, almost all of it became supporting some movement in one way or another.
Radicalization, this is how it starts.

IN GOD WE TRUST

guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by guncrank1 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:51 pm

Wyldman wrote:
Jakob wrote:I read a story tonight that connected the timeline of his "activist" behavior and the meeting of his girlfriend, some Egyptian MTV host chick. I believe it was on his Instagram account, where before meeting this chick almost all of his content was sports or personal. Afterwards, almost all of it became supporting some movement in one way or another.

Allah Akbar

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by Rem700 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:26 pm

guncrank1 wrote:
Wyldman wrote:

Allah Akbar
It's aloha snackbar :lol:

Dashammer

Post by Dashammer » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:47 am

I hate to be the one that take's a squat pee all over that fool's theory. It's not about the now it's about those that payed the price in the past and those that will pay that same price in the future. That being the price of freedom, you freeken fool. Can't fix stupid.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:18 am

In a letter obtained by KNTV, the Santa Clara police union told the 49ers organization that officers wouldn’t work at the stadium if it doesn’t “take action” against Kaepernick over his protest. The station noted that about 70 Santa Clara police officers work eight home games per year.
Santa Clara police threaten to boycott 49ers games in wake of Kaepernick controversy
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/09/0 ... versy.html

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:32 am

WLJ wrote:
In a letter obtained by KNTV, the Santa Clara police union told the 49ers organization that officers wouldn’t work at the stadium if it doesn’t “take action” against Kaepernick over his protest. The station noted that about 70 Santa Clara police officers work eight home games per year.
Santa Clara police threaten to boycott 49ers games in wake of Kaepernick controversy
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/09/0 ... versy.html
It's his right to disrespect the country and their right to say "Fuck you too."

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”