Niners QB Kaepernick refuses to stand for anthem in protest

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Niners QB Kaepernick refuses to stand for anthem in prot

Post by WLJ » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:57 am

image ff.jpeg
image ff.jpeg (96.1 KiB) Viewed 1124 times
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by rustynuts » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:04 am

Saw that on Facebook a few days ago. But, right?

Geno
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Geno » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:42 pm

They should change the back of his jersey to "UberDick"! No llama.
I know not what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.

Neither Welfare nor political office were intended to be a career path!

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

Post by ProCroation » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:58 pm

JustShootIt wrote:Someone needs to make a meme with Kapernick pic that says..."i don't just sit thru the national anthem... I also sit to pee"

Racer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by Rem700 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:03 pm

Retired Officer writes open letter to the spoiled brat pictured above.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/09 ... aepernick/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:50 am

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:40 am

https://youtu.be/U-zJL9JuOLQ

Cops are pigs, cops are pigs

Wait, someone just took my stuff, I need to call the cops

Oh no, I just said cops are pigs

Who's gonna help me get my stuff?

Why did I listen to Colin Kaepernick

He's not even any good

Oh, I just got all my stuff back

Cops are pigs again, cops are pigs

Colin Kaepernick's a good backup

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:25 am

In Kaepernick We Trust: Missouri State Senator Sits For Pledge Of Allegiance
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/ ... e-n2218678

“I decided to not stand for the pledge of allegiance today to stand in solidarity with the cause of injustice that Colin Kaepernick has shined a bright light upon,” she said in a statement. “I am not anti-America, and in fact, it is because I love this country that I take this stand.

“I am doing so not because of past transgressions by America, but to call attention to current injustices here in this state and country,” she continued, citing issues like police brutality, voter suppression, mass incarceration and economic disparity.

“The pledge of allegiance and the national anthem stand not just for what America is, but for what it should be,” she said. “‘Liberty and justice for all’ are not just words — they are our country’s ideals. We must commit ourselves to honoring those principles not just by speech, but also through our actions. This is why I, as a matter of conscience, chose not to stand today.”

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 14 times

Niners QB Kaepernick refuses to stand for anthem in protest

Post by Toecutter1978 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:46 am

WLJ wrote:In Kaepernick We Trust: Missouri State Senator Sits For Pledge Of Allegiance

“I decided to not stand for the pledge of allegiance today to stand in solidarity with the cause of injustice that Colin Kaepernick has shined a bright light upon,” she said in a statement. “I am not anti-America, and in fact, it is because I love this country that I take this stand.

“I am doing so not because of past transgressions by America, but to call attention to current injustices here in this state and country,” she continued, citing issues like police brutality, voter suppression, mass incarceration and economic disparity.

“The pledge of allegiance and the national anthem stand not just for what America is, but for what it should be,” she said. “‘Liberty and justice for all’ are not just words — they are our country’s ideals. We must commit ourselves to honoring those principles not just by speech, but also through our actions. This is why I, as a matter of conscience, chose not to stand today.”
Fucking bandwagon bullshit. You know what, I am sick of all this social justice warrior shit. Yes the United States has done some nasty shit in the past. So has EVERY race of people that has ever lived. Every group of people in the past has conquered and taken slaves in the process. If you don't know this then you really need to read a real history book besides those feel good social change pamphlets they pass out at those retard rallies. I have to sit and listen to this shit week in and week out oozing from the lips of people that have NEVER truly feared anything in their lives other than the typical other human interactions we cause on one another. Why, because in this point in time in the history on man there has never been this level of comfort and this has allowed people to start to not fear being sacked and put into bondage. So they now invent things to complain about. We are a nation that is not a melting pot, but a chunky soup. All mixed together for better or worse. When a country starts to pull apart, that's when it's on the decline.

You know how any foe of the United States can actually be victorious over us? Is by leaving us alone and allowing us to destroy ourselves from the inside

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:35 am

Toecutter1978 wrote:
WLJ wrote:In Kaepernick We Trust: Missouri State Senator Sits For Pledge Of Allegiance

Fucking bandwagon bullshit. You know what, I am sick of all this social justice warrior shit. Yes the United States has done some nasty shit in the past. So has EVERY race of people that has ever lived. Every group of people in the past has conquered and taken slaves in the process. If you don't know this then you really need to read a real history book besides those feel good social change pamphlets they pass out at those retard rallies. I have to sit and listen to this shit week in and week out oozing from the lips of people that have NEVER truly feared anything in their lives other than the typical other human interactions we cause on one another. Why, because in this point in time in the history on man there has never been this level of comfort and this has allowed people to start to not fear being sacked and put into bondage. So they now invent things to complain about. We are a nation that is not a melting pot, but a chunky soup. All mixed together for better or worse. When a country starts to pull apart, that's when it's on the decline.

You know how any foe of the United States can actually be victorious over us? Is by leaving us alone and allowing us to destroy ourselves from the inside
Word
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:37 am

Toecutter1978 wrote:

I usually use the metaphor "tossed Salad"

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:46 pm

jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by rustynuts » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:47 pm

WLJ wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:

I usually use the metaphor "tossed Salad"
You like having your salad tossed?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:34 am

Kaepernick effect: Taking a knee in high school sports
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/18/sport/col ... index.html
It's not just the moneyed NFL players expressing their frustration over police brutality and racism in America, the protests are appearing under the glare of Friday night lights.

High school football just got political.
In Seattle, it wasn't just the players but Garfield High School's entire team, coaches and all who took a knee as the anthem blared.
It was a decision made after lengthy discussions about the racial injustices they've witnessed across America. Similar to Kaepernick's stance, the coach dispelled the idea that the protest was against American troops.
In West Virginia, three girls on the WVU tech volleyball team took a knee to take a stand on the issue and support Kaepernick's right to protest..
When the Star-Spangled Banner blared out from the football field in San Mateo, CA, the San Francisco Mission High School football players gathered together and all but one took a knee.
The player left standing held his fist in the air just as gold medalist Tommie Smith and Bronze medalist John Carlos did during the 1968 Olympics.
Smith and Carlos were sent home from the Olympics for politicizing the games but the Mission High football players say they're not going to stop.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:01 am

WLJ wrote:Kaepernick effect: Taking a knee in high school sports
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/18/sport/col ... index.html
It's not just the moneyed NFL players expressing their frustration over police brutality and racism in America, the protests are appearing under the glare of Friday night lights.

High school football just got political.
In Seattle, it wasn't just the players but Garfield High School's entire team, coaches and all who took a knee as the anthem blared.
It was a decision made after lengthy discussions about the racial injustices they've witnessed across America. Similar to Kaepernick's stance, the coach dispelled the idea that the protest was against American troops.
In West Virginia, three girls on the WVU tech volleyball team took a knee to take a stand on the issue and support Kaepernick's right to protest..
When the Star-Spangled Banner blared out from the football field in San Mateo, CA, the San Francisco Mission High School football players gathered together and all but one took a knee.
The player left standing held his fist in the air just as gold medalist Tommie Smith and Bronze medalist John Carlos did during the 1968 Olympics.
Smith and Carlos were sent home from the Olympics for politicizing the games but the Mission High football players say they're not going to stop.
The coaches fault for allowing/encouraging it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Toddstang » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:39 pm

Doing this shit publicly should be grounds for renouncing your citizenship.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:02 am

Toddstang wrote:Doing this shit publicly should be grounds for renouncing your citizenship.

See, I don't agree. The country was founded for freedom of religion and includes freedom of speech, etc. I am ok with him stating his mind and doing it. I don't appreciate it the forum he does it in, nor the spotlight, and do I think it is anti-American? Yes!!!! but that's what people have fought and died for...his right to be allowed to do it.

A privileged person like himself growing up with what he had and now making millions doing what he does and offering himself up as a role model to others...hypocritical.
Probably like if we had a POTUS doing the same thing....

Do I think he should try and find a home more suitable for himself where he and his people will be treated great...sure. With his money he can take himself and a lot of others to the promised land...wherever that is.

Do I think that if I were in a defensive lineman's role, would I throw a few extra jabs to get to him or to take him out...yes. Not sure why that doesn't happen though. Sack that sucker.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:16 am

Dave1965 wrote:
Toddstang wrote:Doing this shit publicly should be grounds for renouncing your citizenship.

See, I don't agree. The country was founded for freedom of religion and includes freedom of speech, etc. I am ok with him stating his mind and doing it. I don't appreciate it the forum he does it in, nor the spotlight, and do I think it is anti-American? Yes!!!! but that's what people have fought and died for...his right to be allowed to do it.

A privileged person like himself growing up with what he had and now making millions doing what he does and offering himself up as a role model to others...hypocritical.

Do I think he should try and find a home more suitable for himself where he and his people will be treated great...sure. With his money he can take himself and a lot of others to the promised land...wherever that is.

Do I think that if I were in a defensive lineman's role, would I throw a few extra jabs to get to him or to take him out...yes. Not sure why that doesn't happen though. Sack that sucker.
Well said.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:18 am

I still hope he falls on a pile of rusty razor blades.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:16 pm

Dave1965 wrote:

I see your point. I'm just sick of people who act like dipshits.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:19 pm

Toddstang wrote:
Dave1965 wrote:

I see your point. I'm just sick of people who act like dipshits.
They're free to be a dipshit somewhere else.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:16 pm

Lol, TODD needs a dipshit-less commune

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Got that right.
America! Love it or GTFO!

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Dave1965 wrote:

He doesn't get extra "jabs" because he isn't even a starter anymore. Go check the pictures of him out on google, it's hilarious how clean cut and smiling he was shortly ago and now looks like a Syrian no fly list candidate.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:34 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
Dave1965 wrote:

He doesn't get extra "jabs" because he isn't even a starter anymore. Go check the pictures of him out on google, it's hilarious how clean cut and smiling he was shortly ago and now looks like a Syrian no fly list candidate.

naw, he probably gets off on how many times he sees his name has been googled. Let him fade into obscurity.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”