Just going to leave this here

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 23 times

Re: Just going to leave this here

Post by Dave1965 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:13 am

Thanks for the real charts as I am going to reuse them. I have some FB friends who like to ask when the US is going to be like other countries that have strict gun control and no homicides....totally uninformed people.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 329 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:18 am

I'm so glad I don't have any doushy liberal anti gunner FB friends.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:19 am

Always irks me how to a liberal if someone is kill with something other than a gun it somehow doesn't matter.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by Wyldman » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:20 am

Facts: Inconvenient, messy things that liberals try their damnedest to ignore.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:41 am

Niceguy wrote:I'm so glad I don't have any doushy liberal anti gunner FB friends.
My friends list is all over the place. I stay out of hot button topics just because I don't like getting into that. But, a few of my friends..... jesus..
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Dave1965 wrote:Thanks for the real charts as I am going to reuse them. I have some FB friends who like to ask when the US is going to be like other countries that have strict gun control and no homicides....totally uninformed people.

honestly, it does not matter. if there is one thing I have learned by arguing with MOST people who are anti-gun it is this: They did NOT come to their current conclusions about guns being evil incarnate via logic, facts or sound reason so NO amount of logic, facts, or sound reason is likely to change their mind.

I still do it anyway hoping that someone with functional brain capacity reads their post and mine, but I am sure it is a long shot.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChopperDoc » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:33 pm

11960213_1061144193895672_5298690624615148329_n.jpg
11960213_1061144193895672_5298690624615148329_n.jpg (34.9 KiB) Viewed 456 times
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:09 pm

Run this pass your FB "friends"

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:11 pm

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by rustynuts » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:12 pm

ChickenLady wrote:
Niceguy wrote:I'm so glad I don't have any doushy liberal anti gunner FB friends.
My friends list is all over the place. I stay out of hot button topics just because I don't like getting into that. But, a few of my friends..... jesus..
I have a few of those too. A couple of them, I like pushing their buttons because they get so wound up and flustered when confronted with factual arguments.

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Well, this one guy on my page is all over it today

Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:43 pm

Please explain how that would effect criminals

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Yep. Once auto insurance came on the scene, there was not a car to be found, and no one has been injured since.
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:21 pm

If you eliminate legal gun ownership, you remove the largest single source of so-called "crime guns." Almost all illegally owned guns used in crimes were purchased legally first, and then migrated via theft into the underground market. So...get rid of the recreational shooter and you handicap the gang banger.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 56 times

Post by ssracer » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Wow....I just...wow

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:37 pm

ChickenLady wrote:
If you eliminate legal gun ownership, you remove the largest single source of so-called "crime guns." Almost all illegally owned guns used in crimes were purchased legally first, and then migrated via theft into the underground market. So...get rid of the recreational shooter and you handicap the gang banger.
Get rid of vaginas and you handicap prostitution right?

Anyway

Why don't we get rid of the criminals since they, and not my guns, are the problem.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:29 pm

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/press/rprts05p0510pr.cfm
WASHINGTON – An estimated two-thirds (68 percent) of 405,000 prisoners released in 30 states in 2005 were arrested for a new crime within three years of release from prison, and three-quarters (77 percent) were arrested within five years, the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) announced today.

More than a third (37 percent) of prisoners who were arrested within five years of release were arrested within the first six months after release, with more than half (57 percent) arrested by the end of the first year.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:42 pm

Clearly, we should confiscate and destroy all criminals
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:47 pm

PDM wrote:Clearly, we should confiscate and destroy all criminals
Require criminals to carry liability insurance.

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChopperDoc » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:51 pm

ChickenLady wrote:

Please ask this "friend" of yours to tell us how that is working in places where guns are illegal for the citizenry.

(Hint: it isnt... so you can tell him I said to fuck off, since no amount of reason or logic will penetrate his feeble mind)

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Toddstang » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:05 pm

I'm so glad I got off Facebook years ago. Too many dam idiots.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:19 pm

Toddstang wrote:I'm so glad I got off Facebook years ago. Too many dam idiots.
Yep. I can't handle that much stupid all in one place
Tench Coxe

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:59 pm

This one came from Joe's aunt...

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Would it make her feel better if they were pushed out of a window?

BTW: Ask her how does a gun kill somebody. I would love to know.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:06 pm

Battle of Cannae 216 BC
55,000-80,000 killed in one day. More than the US lost in Vietnam in 8 years.
And not a gun in sight for at least 1,500 years.
But I guess since there were no guns present no one really died.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”