Marines Killed in TN today

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 56 times

Marines Killed in TN today

Post by Rem700 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:42 pm

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07 ... tennessee/

Sad day today, may they rest in peace.

baknblack
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Marines Killed in TN today

Post by baknblack » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:09 pm

Young Muslim from Kuwait they're saying. If I were in the military and recruiting, I'd want some immediate change. Sitting ducks. Poor people didn't have a chance.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:14 pm

baknblack wrote:Young Muslim from Kuwait they're saying.
So Obama will be calling it "Work place violence" or something alone those lines, anything but terrorism, soon then.
Last edited by WLJ on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 55 times

Post by ssracer » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:21 pm

Let the damn troops carry firearms in base. I especially love the pic of the recruiting center front door with a no firearms sign surrounded by bullet holes

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Note the sticker on the door

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:18 pm

That looks like someone who was well versed in handling a weapon. To me, I looks like the shooter went from left to right or vice versa with the rounds about waist high. I counted at least 25 holes, with a couple spots where the shots grouped pretty close and could easily be 3 or 4 through the one big hole left of the handle. Probably emptied a complete mag into the office.

God Bless the victims souls!!
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:28 pm

ssracer wrote:Let the damn troops carry firearms in base. I especially love the pic of the recruiting center front door with a no firearms sign surrounded by bullet holes
federal work space...not allowed

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:04 pm

CBS News suggested a solution might be to install metal detectors at recruiting centers.

Even though this asswipe didn't enter any buildings.

Idiots.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:07 pm

Frailer wrote:CBS News suggested a solution might be to install metal detectors at recruiting centers.

Even though this asswipe didn't enter any buildings.

Idiots.
The bullets would have to pass through the metal detector. DUH!

:llama:

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:13 pm

Dave1965 wrote:
ssracer wrote:Let the damn troops carry firearms in base. I especially love the pic of the recruiting center front door with a no firearms sign surrounded by bullet holes
I believe that is what he is suggesting they change when he said "let the Damn troops carry". I see not carrying didn't help but I understand not wanting the military "patrolling" the city streets in their battle gear in case "They" have other motives for civilians.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:13 pm

other federal buildings are just as a target (Murrah Bldg in OKC) but a little more secure now (as in guards, , marshals, security doors, metal detectors sometimes, etc.)

For example, Social Security Office in Frankfort has armed security during open hours. Recruiting stations are wide open, Boone Center National Guard Installation in Frankfort has Armed Security at the gates.

They want recruiters out where they can interact with the public and bring them in the fold. I doubt they would ever arm recruiters, just hire private security.

DDgunslinger

Post by DDgunslinger » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:23 pm

Been following this most of the day, and as I stated to another forum member earlier. There have been increasing threats against service members for the last several years... threats that have been becoming more and more public. The fact that the DoD refuses to acknowledge those threats is beyond me. However, my opinions don't matter, prayers go out to the families of the fallen. Until Valhalla my brothers, we shall meet again.

Tyler
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Tyler » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:39 am

Dave1965 wrote:
It was disallowed with the stroke of a pen, I'd think it can allowed with the same effort.
Height Supremacist

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:28 am

So far only thing I've read concerning what rifle he used is this on ABCnews.com
When he killed the four Marines, Abdulazeez was carrying an AK-47 style rifle and a lot of ammunition, a law enforcement official said.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:49 am

WLJ wrote:So far only thing I've read concerning what rifle he used is this on ABCnews.com
When he killed the four Marines, Abdulazeez was carrying an AK-47 style rifle and a lot of ammunition, a law enforcement official said.
A lot of ammunition and a style rifle.....wonderful reporting and facts.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:02 pm

Fox says he used an AK-47 and had other (unnamed) weapons on him.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/17/tr ... -visit-to/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:54 am

Sailor in Chattanooga shooting has died, death toll now 5
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/18/sa ... oll-now-5/

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:06 am

Isn't it interesting, the meme the media runs with, that the kid who shot all the people in the church in Charleston represents crazy bloodthirsty white guys everywhere and this Muslim pig is a lone wolf?? Reality is pretty much just the opposite, imho. Bizarro world out there.
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

Nolan
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Nolan » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:16 am

Gunsmokin wrote:Isn't it interesting, the meme the media runs with, that the kid who shot all the people in the church in Charleston represents crazy bloodthirsty white guys everywhere and this Muslim pig is a lone wolf?? Reality is pretty much just the opposite, imho. Bizarro world out there.
You hit dead center-lone wolf versus racists rebel flag loving white guy
"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

-- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:30 am

You guys are right on. No argument can be won against an agenda. Facts and reality hold no weight
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:53 am

It's all politics, one can be used for political gain to further an agenda, the other not so much.

Meanwhile in the gun free liberal paradise known as Chicago (soon to be rename Obamagrad)
242 and counting
http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2015-chicago-murders
Last edited by WLJ on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nolan
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Nolan » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:10 pm

Gun free zone-can't happen
"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

-- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:09 pm

Gunsmokin wrote:Isn't it interesting, the meme the media runs with, that the kid who shot all the people in the church in Charleston represents crazy bloodthirsty white guys everywhere and this Muslim pig is a lone wolf?? Reality is pretty much just the opposite, imho. Bizarro world out there.
This guy gets it.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:10 pm

WLJ wrote:It's all politics, one can be used for political gain to further an agenda, the other not so much.

Meanwhile in the gun free liberal paradise known as Chicago (soon to be rename Obamagrad)
242 and counting
http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2015-chicago-murders
They banned guns, stop spreading lies.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:53 am

Now it's he was depressed and we need to take guns away from everybody just in case they get depressed

245 and counting
There must be an awful lot of depressed people in Obamagrad.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”