Obamacare upheld again And gay marriage legalize

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Obamacare upheld again And gay marriage legalize

Post by WLJ » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:57 pm

Somebody should send the SCOUS a copy of the Constitution

Supreme Court upholds ObamaCare subsidies
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/06 ... subsidies/
Last edited by WLJ on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Re: Obamacare upheld again

Post by Gunsmokin » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:24 pm

Wouldn't help.
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by Rem700 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:42 pm

Constitution? They do what they want for the highest bidder.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by rustynuts » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Fuck.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:30 pm

The country we knew is gone......way to many illegal precedents going on in the SCOTUS and elsewhere.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/06 ... -decision/

Geno
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Geno » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:18 pm

rustynuts wrote:Fuck.

×7 Supreme Court Justices! (Counting Roberts twice)
I know not what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.

Neither Welfare nor political office were intended to be a career path!

jmeister
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 3 times

Post by jmeister » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:12 pm

So they ruled on the intent of the law instead of what was actually written in the law.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:18 pm

jmeister wrote:So they ruled on the intent of the law instead of what was actually written in the law.
Once again they had to tell us idiots what was meant, not what was written.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Toddstang » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:16 pm

Fuck obama!

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 46 times

Post by PDM » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:37 am

SMH
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Geno
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Geno » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:07 pm

Today SCOTUS paved the way to marriage for the orifice of choice coalitions. Polygamy next? NAMBLA?
In my opinion it should be left to the States to decide.
Now how about a Federal law to allow nationwide reciprocity for concealed carry?

Before the Butt Hurt posts begin. No Llama. I realize I am a dinosaur and out of touch.

Geno

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:07 pm

Geno wrote:Today SCOTUS paved the way to marriage for the orifice of choice coalitions. Polygamy next? NAMBLA?
In my opinion it should be left to the States to decide.
Now how about a Federal law to allow nationwide reciprocity for concealed carry?

Before the Butt Hurt posts begin. No Llama. I realize I am a dinosaur and out of touch.

Geno
Im right there with you.
I'm ready to watch the domino's of freedom start falling faster every day.

Buy your mags, ammo, and guns now because shit like today proves that this POTUS/SCOTUS is going to fuck shit up before his term is over.

Nolan
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Nolan » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:15 pm

Toddstang wrote:Fuck obama!
Yep
"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

-- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

Nolan
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Nolan » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:16 pm

And his puppets in scotus
"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

-- George Mason, speech of June 14, 1788

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:07 am

Geno wrote:Today SCOTUS paved the way to marriage for the orifice of choice coalitions. Polygamy next? NAMBLA?
In my opinion it should be left to the States to decide...
Disagree. Strongly.

No government should have anything to say about marriage; it's absolutely none of their business.

I happen to believe marriage is a bond between one man and one woman, but if you think differently that is your prerogative. You do what floats your boat...I'll do what floats mine. If we're harming no one else the government needs to stay the hell out of it.

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:12 am

"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:05 am

Frailer wrote:
In my opinion it should be left to the States to decide...
Disagree. Strongly.

No government should have anything to say about marriage; it's absolutely none of their business.

I happen to believe marriage is a bond between one man and one woman, but if you think differently that is your prerogative. You do what floats your boat...I'll do what floats mine. If we're harming no one else the government needs to stay the hell out of it.
I like the part where you say "do what floats your boat". That is what they are doing and anyone that doesn't want them to be happy is worried about the wrong boat.

Geno
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Geno » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:11 pm

My wedding vows were to my wife and God. I did sign a marriage license for the state to acknowledge our religious union. I at no time sought the state to enable my desires and punish others who may not agree with our union. My wife is a good woman, some think I am a jerk. They may be offended. I care not. I reject the idea that I must agree with unholy "weddings". Do as you will as will I. I know several couples that are in same sex marriages. We all get along very well. We respect each other. However to force the point to the Supreme Court. I really have a problem with that.

Geno
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Geno » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:29 pm

My bottom line. I do not insinuate myself into other's lives. I do not want their lives insinuated into mine. I'll be happy, they can be happy. Bugger your collie or cat for all I care. Don't petition the courts to try and force me to accept it. Don't make a federal case of it!

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:47 pm

Geno wrote:My bottom line. I do not insinuate myself into other's lives. I do not want their lives insinuated into mine. I'll be happy, they can be happy. Don't make a federal case of it!
They had to make a federal case of it to be equally happy. They weren't afforded the luxury of being recognized as a couple legally prior to.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:05 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
Geno wrote:My bottom line. I do not insinuate myself into other's lives. I do not want their lives insinuated into mine. I'll be happy, they can be happy. Don't make a federal case of it!
They had to make a federal case of it to be equally happy. They weren't afforded the luxury of being recognized as a couple legally prior to.
Now take what you just said and delete gay marriage and insert "gun rights" or anything else that you can think of that this admin doesn't like.

Yea, that simple to take the 10th Amendment and wipe their asses with it.
Think about it: There are more anti-gun people than pro-gay marriage.
We as states, no longer have the freedoms we once had. The federal govt is now in charge.
Fuck the tin foil bull shit. If you cant see what just unfolded in front of you, keep drinking the Kool Ade.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:08 pm

Toddstang wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
Now take what you just said and delete gay marriage and insert "gun rights" or anything else that you can think of that this admin doesn't like.

We as states, no longer have the freedoms we once had. The federal govt is now in charge.
Fuck the tin foil bull shit. If you cant see what just unfolded in front of you, keep drinking the Kool Ade.
I don't know what you are saying honestly. I read it twice. Are you saying that people who want our guns are the same as people wanting to be married? I'll reply when it is clarified.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:15 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
Toddstang wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:

I don't know what you are saying honestly. I read it twice. Are you saying that people who want our guns is the same as people wanting to be married? I'll reply when it is clarified.
Now the SCOTUS can do as they wish if people come to them with a petition and make new laws NATIONWIDE as they did with gay marriage. States cannot go against this ruling or any ruling that comes out like this. If the SCOTUS rules "No Assault weapons, mags, limited # of ammo you can own, etc," then that's all it will take.
The POTUS is not done with the 2nd Amendment yet. He will "Change" it as it is written before he is gone and the SCOTUS will let it pass.
No state will be able to fight against it.
That's why I'm saying the 10th is dead.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:21 pm

Toddstang wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
Toddstang wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:

I don't know what you are saying honestly. I read it twice. Are you saying that people who want our guns is the same as people wanting to be married? I'll reply when it is clarified.
Now the SCOTUS can do as they wish if people come to them with a petition and make new laws NATIONWIDE as they did with gay marriage. States cannot go against this ruling or any ruling that comes out like this. If the SCOTUS rules "No Assault weapons, mags, limited # of ammo you can own, etc," then that's all it will take.
The POTUS is not done with the 2nd Amendment yet. He will "Change" it as it is written before he is gone and the SCOTUS will let it pass.
I'm not condoning any rights being taken away and am not speaking broadly. I am merely for the freedom of citizens to have the same rights (not special nor taking others rights away) to be married. They asked to be included which is not a problem to me. If they petitioned for gay marriage to be the only marriage or limit man and woman marriages then it would be a whole different topic. The scoutus can change what it wants when it wants because we allow them but that is a whole other convo.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:33 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
Toddstang wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
Toddstang wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:

I'm not condoning any rights being taken away and am not speaking broadly. I am merely for the freedom of citizens to have the same rights (not special nor taking others rights away) to be married. They asked to be included which is not a problem to me. If they petitioned for gay marriage to be the only marriage or limit man and woman marriages then it would be a whole different topic. The scoutus can change what it wants when it wants because we allow them but that is a whole other convo.
Not talking about what "You and I think", the gay marriage thing will be the first of many things that will be FORCED upon us. That's why I said "Take away gay marriage and insert gun rights" or any other freedom they can change.
This was only a trial run.
You guys remember that ammo ban that got shelved in March?

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”