Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 91 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Thu May 23, 2019 6:44 am

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.
2 Corinthians‬ ‭4‬:‭16‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun May 26, 2019 8:22 am

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight.
Proverbs‬ ‭9‬:‭10‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed May 29, 2019 7:27 am

For guncrank

Religion that is pure and undefiled before God the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.
‭‭James‬ ‭1:27
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu May 30, 2019 5:31 am

Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.
John‬ ‭14‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:08 am

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John‬ ‭14‬:‭6
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:30 am

Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness will find life, righteousness, and honor.
Proverbs‬ ‭21‬:‭21‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:44 am

For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth.
Job‬ ‭19‬:‭25‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:37 am

You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.
Isaiah‬ ‭26‬:‭3‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:12 am

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
John‬ ‭14‬:‭26‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:46 am

Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is God in his holy habitation.
Psalms‬ ‭68‬:‭5‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:23 am

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;
1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭4-5
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:02 am

From the rising of the sun to its setting, the name of the Lord is to be praised
Psalms‬ ‭113‬:‭3‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:01 am

but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
Isaiah‬ ‭40‬:‭31‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:44 am

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:44 am

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
John‬ ‭14‬:‭27‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:02 am

guarding the paths of justice and watching over the way of his saints.
Proverbs‬ ‭2‬:‭8‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:39 am

bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.
Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭13‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:54 am

For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭13‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:22 am

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.
Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:30 am

For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.
1 Peter‬ ‭3‬:‭12‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:38 am

Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.
Proverbs‬ ‭4‬:‭23‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:14 am

I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.
Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭11‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:28 am

He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?
Micah‬ ‭6‬:‭8‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:32 am

the Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.
Jeremiah‬ ‭31‬:‭3‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:29 am

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Psalms‬ ‭46‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”