Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:14 am

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.
Psalms‬ ‭23‬:‭1‬-2
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:07 am

Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and you are exalted as head above all.
1 Chronicles‬ ‭29‬:‭11‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:16 am

Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you,
1 Peter‬ ‭5‬:‭6‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:10 am

He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
Revelation‬ ‭21‬:‭4‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:53 am

I will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Psalms‬ ‭91‬:‭2‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:10 am

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.
‭Matthew‬ ‭7‬:‭1‬-2
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:15 am

as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.
2 Corinthians‬ ‭4‬:‭18‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:27 am

Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, “Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
John‬ ‭7‬:‭38‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:04 am

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.
Jeremiah‬ ‭17‬:‭14‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:13 am

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.
‭Proverbs‬ ‭18‬:‭2‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:57 am

Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.
Deuteronomy‬ ‭31‬:‭6‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:11 am

Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.
Matthew‬ ‭7‬:‭13‬-14
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:23 am

Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God.
‭1 Peter‬ ‭2‬:‭16‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:25 am

The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.
Zephaniah‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:12 am

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
Psalms‬ ‭56‬:‭3‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:19 am

Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain.
Psalms‬ ‭127‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:20 am

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Romans‬ ‭15‬:‭13
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:20 am

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.
John‬ ‭3‬:‭36‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:38 am

For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.
Romans‬ ‭10‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:11 am

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom
2 Corinthians‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:23 am

and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
John‬ ‭8‬:‭32‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:12 am

When words are many, transgression is not lacking, but whoever restrains his lips is prudent.
Proverbs‬ ‭10‬:‭19‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:08 am

Beloved, do not imitate evil but imitate good. Whoever does good is from God; whoever does evil has not seen God.
3 John‬ ‭1‬:‭11‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:25 am

May the Lord direct your hearts to the love of God and to the steadfastness of Christ.
2 Thessalonians‬ ‭3‬:‭5‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:26 am

He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Psalms‬ ‭23‬:‭3‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”