Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:27 am

Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Romans‬ ‭13‬:‭10‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:28 am

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
Hebrews‬ ‭11‬:‭1‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:41 am

Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am being tempted by God," for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one. James‬ ‭1‬:‭13‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:37 am

Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.
3 John‬ ‭1‬:‭2‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:02 am

So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.
Galatians‬ ‭6‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:11 am

Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
John‬ ‭8‬:‭12‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:57 am

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
John‬ ‭1‬:‭14‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:30 am

But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians‬ ‭15‬:‭57‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:14 am

In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
John‬ ‭1‬:‭4-5‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:35 am

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!
Luke‬ ‭2‬:‭14‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:04 am

She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.
Matthew‬ ‭1‬:‭21‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:57 am

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
Luke‬ ‭2‬:‭11‬
Tench Coxe

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 161 times

Post by nemo » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:12 pm

Ok....... NOW it’s done. Added one of my favourite quotes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
These users liked the author nemo for the post:
PDM
Rating: 12.5%
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:37 am

But he answered, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.'" Matthew‬ ‭4‬:‭4‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:08 am

But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,
John‬ ‭1‬:‭12‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:43 am

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭17‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:24 am

He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.
Ecclesiastes‬ ‭3‬:‭11‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:37 am

And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
Hebrews‬ ‭10‬:‭24-25‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:03 am

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter‬ ‭3‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:34 am

do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
Philippians‬ ‭4‬:‭6‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:45 am

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.
Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭18‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:44 am

This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
John‬ ‭15‬:‭12‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:04 am

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalms‬ ‭73‬:‭26‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:59 am

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭105‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:45 am

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.
Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”