Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 91 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:36 am

And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.
‭Philippians‬ ‭2‬:‭8‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:32 am

When Jesus had received the sour wine, he said, "It is finished," and he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.
‭John‬ ‭19‬:‭30‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:40 am

For "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
Romans‬ ‭10‬:‭13‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:41 am

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?"
John‬ ‭11‬:‭25‬-26
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:19 am

they shall come and proclaim his righteousness to a people yet unborn, that he has done it.
Psalms‬ ‭22‬:‭31‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:40 am

Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy!
Psalms‬ ‭47‬:‭1‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:46 am

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:43 am

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Romans‬ ‭3‬:‭23‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:43 am

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
John‬ ‭10‬:‭11‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:09 am

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
John‬ ‭16‬:‭33‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:39 am

Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created.
Revelation‬ ‭4‬:‭11‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:09 am

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you,
Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭14‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu May 02, 2019 5:28 am

Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.
Colossians‬ ‭4‬:‭2‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri May 03, 2019 7:44 am

pray without ceasing,
‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5‬:‭17‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun May 05, 2019 9:30 am

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭12‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue May 07, 2019 6:39 am

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans‬ ‭6‬:‭23‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu May 09, 2019 7:59 am

For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death.
2 Corinthians‬ ‭7‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat May 11, 2019 7:46 am

For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.
Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭20‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun May 12, 2019 11:03 am

As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you; you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
Isaiah‬ ‭66‬:‭13‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon May 13, 2019 6:48 am

And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Joshua‬ ‭24‬:‭15‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue May 14, 2019 6:37 am

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations,
Deuteronomy‬ ‭7‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed May 15, 2019 7:28 am

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy‬ ‭3‬:‭16‬-17
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat May 18, 2019 6:50 am

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon May 20, 2019 6:51 am

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
James‬ ‭4‬:‭7‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed May 22, 2019 6:46 am

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
John‬ ‭3‬:‭18‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”