Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:00 am

But let justice roll down like waters, and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream.
Amos‬ ‭5‬:‭24‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:47 am

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.
James‬ ‭1‬:‭5‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:46 am

Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalms‬ ‭37‬:‭4‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:10 am

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
Matthew‬ ‭7‬:‭7‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:24 am

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.
Psalms‬ ‭19‬:‭14‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:09 am

Righteousness guards him whose way is blameless, but sin overthrows the wicked.
Proverbs‬ ‭13‬:‭6‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:57 am

give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5‬:‭18‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:28 am

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations,
Deuteronomy‬ ‭7‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:50 am

Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.
Romans‬ ‭5‬:‭3-5‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”