Massacre at French magazine office

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Harb
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Massacre at French magazine office

Post by Harb » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:36 pm

WLJ wrote:BTW: Anyone notice this was on the 7th? Seems like our "friends" like to mainly attack on the 7th or the 11th.
Could be echoes of 9/11 and the 7/11 attacks, but I think it's coincidence.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:52 pm

Harb wrote:
WLJ wrote:BTW: Anyone notice this was on the 7th? Seems like our "friends" like to mainly attack on the 7th or the 11th.
Could be echoes of 9/11 and the 7/11 attacks, but I think it's coincidence.
could be but
Just off the top of my head of attacks with or with possible al Qaeda involvement

This 1-7-15
Mumbai train bombings 7-11-06
London bombings 7-7-05
9-11-01
US embassy bombings 8-7-98
Madrid train bombings 3-11-04

Maybe these are just the ones I'm remembering.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

jdf747emt
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by jdf747emt » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:38 am

apparently one had training in Yemen, supported team fire on the move, both engaging the French police car with decent groups for 25 yards away, and now they are trying to E&E.
Creed of Platoon 1007, B Compnay, 1st Bat. Parris Island 1978 April 24. When your hot your hot, if not your dead.

Ulwembu
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Ulwembu » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:08 am

Both have been fighting in Syria.

Right now they're in a small town and are keeping a woman hostage. An army of police and military police has surrounded the place. Literally thousands of police are active right now. The two brothers have declared that they're willing to die for their cause so I doubt there will be a good outcome for that one hostage...

And by the way: French people are allowed to have rifles, shotguns and pistols. No carrying though and ammo and guns have to be stored in seperate safes, like in my country the Netherlands.
DSR 506
IPSC 08-P69 Multi-Gun
Shooting at a range near you!

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:58 am

There appears to be two separate hostage situations.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

SSGBPowell

Post by SSGBPowell » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:38 am

I wonder how America will get the blame for this one? I hope the french manage to do this one right without more loss of innocent life.
I was only going to build one...

Robert Paulson
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Robert Paulson » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:40 am

They hit the two suspects in the warehouse. Other asshole still in the deli.

Whootsinator
Little Butthole

Post by Whootsinator » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:44 am

Initial French media reports say both situations resolved. All suspects down, hostages safe. The two brothers were killed, a third was killed, one apprehended. Two GIGN WIA, one RAID WIA, none seriously.
"I don't retreat; I kick ass in the other direction."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:50 am

But they were just getting their lives back together
Last edited by WLJ on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:50 am

Whootsinator wrote:Initial French media reports say both situations resolved. All suspects down, hostages safe. The two brothers were killed, a third was killed, one apprehended. Two GIGN WIA, one RAID WIA, none seriously.
Good.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:06 pm

Say what you will about the French, when it comes to these kind of situations they don't pussy foot around, they set up and go in. They don't waste time talking except only what is needed during the set up.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:57 pm

I expected a white flag surrender...after all it is france.... :llama: :llama:

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Toddstang » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:42 pm

SSGBPowell wrote:I wonder how America will get the blame for this one? I hope the french manage to do this one right without more loss of innocent life.
The AK's used in the attack were traced back to "Fast and the Furious. "

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:25 pm

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Four hostages died at the kosher supermarket location.

Charlie Hebdo hunt: Police storm two hostage sites
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Harb

Post by Harb » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:16 pm

This kind of stuff is giving lots of fuel to the radical right-wing parties in Europe. Anti-Muslim/immigrant fervor is at an all-time high.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:20 pm

Harb wrote:This kind of stuff is giving lots of fuel to the radical right-wing parties in Europe. Anti-Muslim/immigrant fervor is at an all-time high.
Germany had an Anti musslim march last month.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... ou-so.html

Ulwembu
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Ulwembu » Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:46 pm

I already read an article yesterday in which the US got the blame... It was all a hoax of course. No blood on the executed cop, stupid terrorist forgot his ID in the abandond (sp???) car, ex middle east jihadists that got back into the country without being noticed (EU countries have open borders but that was easily discarded), etc... I stopped reading as it just made me furious.

The Maroccan muslim mayor of Rotterdam said in an interview: say you don't like the country where you live, you don't want to adapt and want to live by your own views, tradition and religion. Then, please, pack your bags and leave. Can I say it otherwise? F off, please.

It was good to see this muslim mayor, who is highly regarded by many muslims in this country, taken this stance against jihadism. Does this mean I trust them from now on? Nope. Sorry but thatwill never happen after everything that happened in the world.
DSR 506
IPSC 08-P69 Multi-Gun

Whootsinator
Little Butthole

Post by Whootsinator » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Damn... Damn, damn, damn. As said above, there were hostages killed in the market. Initial US media said four dead but I believe it's actually three.

The market assholes said they would kill hostages if the brothers weren't released. The brothers were assaulted (initiated by police with flashbangs), THEN the market was assaulted. Unfortunately it looks like the market assault was an emergency assault initiated by the hostage takers shooting their hostages.
"I don't retreat; I kick ass in the other direction."

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:58 pm

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=869_1420833044

Around 36 you see the Frenchies light up this POS after the flash bang.

I'm sure the libtards would want to press charges against the cops if that were to happen here. :roll:

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Ulwembu wrote:I already read an article yesterday in which the US got the blame... It was all a hoax of course. No blood on the executed cop, stupid terrorist forgot his ID in the abandond (sp???) car, ex middle east jihadists that got back into the country without being noticed (EU countries have open borders but that was easily discarded), etc... I stopped reading as it just made me furious.

The Maroccan muslim mayor of Rotterdam said in an interview: say you don't like the country where you live, you don't want to adapt and want to live by your own views, tradition and religion. Then, please, pack your bags and leave. Can I say it otherwise? F off, please.

It was good to see this muslim mayor, who is highly regarded by many muslims in this country, taken this stance against jihadism. Does this mean I trust them from now on? Nope. Sorry but thatwill never happen after everything that happened in the world.
I would have better/more respect for this religion if their Priest/Leaders would publicly do the same. But for the most part they know who they are and let them pray at the same mosque with non radicals.

Ulwembu
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Ulwembu » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:52 am

I agree. I do think the religious leaders should speak out in public but upto now they only say they'll address it during their prayers.

We have one of the more radical leaders of my country right here in my town (the mosque is actually less then 1 Km from my house). His wife walks around fully covered (even the eyes). Every day fully covered women and men in "dresses" pass my house. As long as the youths still cheer in the streets when a terrorist attack happens, we're not winning. I wonder how long it will take before I can ask for political asylum in the US...
DSR 506
IPSC 08-P69 Multi-Gun

z1166

Post by z1166 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:47 am

Toddstang wrote:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=869_1420833044

Around 36 you see the Frenchies light up this POS after the flash bang.

I'm sure the libtards would want to press charges against the cops if that were to happen here. :roll:
Thanks for sharing. I didn't see the police who went in the building carrying anything more than pistols. Seems surprising since they knew the targets had AKs.

Also, found this in the comments:

:o

Edit: watched it again. Looks like the guys in the rear had some SMGs and carbine-type rifles.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:26 am

I would be surprised if there weren't injuries to some of the police outside on the left side of the door. When the POS came running out the guys on the right side were lighting him up even after he made it to the ground at the doorway.
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:26 am

Friendly fire
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”