Allison Grimes: The Lying B***h! Story on Camera.

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Allison Grimes: The Lying BEEACH! Story on Camera.

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:06 pm

Frailer wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
Frailer wrote: The only "wasted vote" is the one cast for someone you don't support.
Meh that's all mental feel good crap. Voting for turd Ferguson (based in reality where we live) will not get turd Ferguson elected. I'm a realist and between those two candidates of differing views, there is one that sides with your views more than the other regardless of which I don't care. I've read on websites that you aren't doing any good complaining on forums but this isn't the only place we share our opinions and sway the community. I educate people everyday and spread the word. All the people saying complaining on a forum is pointless sure as hell join in with us....repeatedly. People can go ahead and write Clayton Bigsgy or Colonel Mustard on their ballot all day long to feel good but just know that just because you voted doesn't mean it was meaningful and you didn't sway anything and you wasted your gas and time.
You don't get it.

It's not about voting a third-party candidate into office; it's about sending the message that the Big Two candidates are unsatisfactory. Bitching on forums gets you nowhere, but bitching at the ballot box sends a clear message. If we can get enough people to stop being sheep (which is *exactly* what you are when you vote for someone you don't want) we can force change in party platforms. We have the power, but we're too afraid to use it.

Keep voting for RINOs and all you're going to get are RINOs to vote for.
Nah I get what you are saying and I disagree so you think I don't get it. I must be crazy to not agree with you (your thinking imo) is why our posts tend to clash. What you are saying is that a bunch of people should vote for someone else and get them elected over these two which would be ok with me . What I'm PROMISING you is that there aren't enough of you to matter and pissing in the wind wasting your gas is what you will be doing. I speak the truth and it hurts people (in general). I could sit here and nod my head in agreement with everyone and make everyone love me but I'd rather be liked and hated for what I truly stand for as an individual.

Next
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 43 times

Post by Next » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:50 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/0 ... 61528.html

She is board out of her mind she is twiddling her thumbs. :roll:

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:59 pm

SeymourSkinner wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
SeymourSkinner wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
SeymourSkinner wrote:
Wyldman wrote:No. Because we don't want to give Obama any reinforcements and to try and start moving things back to where we were before his assinine "Change", even as bad as it was, it was still vastly better than things are now. Once we take the appropriate steps to change our direction back towards our fundamental Constitutional freedoms, then we can concentrate on eliminating the Mitch McConnells.

There is no single answer, and this campaign is like any other: one step at a time.
I had a long response. Deleted it. If its a game of steps then we've lost.
Writing Turd Ferguson in, is just a waste of a trip to the ballot box. Might as well save that gas money for your future tax hike.
No. It means i refuse to compromise my principles and vote for someone that i don't believe in. If im going to get screwed either way I might as well get fucked on my own terms.
Has there ever been a perfect candidate in the history of voting???? Where is this saint you speak of that will save us all from corruption and make everyone happy with every one of their decisions and policies? This is fairy tale garbage. I'm amazed at what I'm reading here. If I can't have the perfect person I don't vote or write down a made up name non sense. I can give you a prediction if anyone cares to make a wager with me, one or the other Grimes or McConnell will win. The fairy tale character on your ballot wasted gas money and paper. Bring your money and place your bets.

Fairy tale? Thats you talking that shit jack and putting words in my mouth. Fuck off with that garbage.
You didn't answer the question. Not even an attempt.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:00 pm

No bets yet either.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Avoiding the question. You writing her speaches? Lol

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:05 pm

I am right as I always am and it pisses some off. Story of my life. Holler at me when election is over and let me know how your vote went. Don't hate me because of the choices we have.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:06 pm

SeymourSkinner wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:Avoiding the question. You writing her speaches? Lol

Avpiding what jack? Your two year old level question?

Here to make u feel better:

No. There are no perfect candidates

There. I answered your rhetorical question.
Name calling? Now I'm sure you are writing for Grimes campaign. You are better than this.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Not rhetorical. You guys keep acting like there is a perfect candidate and you won't compromise but there isn't one and you will always have to compromise unless you run and win and then you can do what you want.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:08 pm

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:09 pm

SeymourSkinner wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
SeymourSkinner wrote:

Name calling? Now I'm sure you are writing for Grimes campaign. You are better than this.
Get off it. I call a spade a spade. Its a two year olds question.
Like I said no perfect candidate and you don't compromise but I'm the two year old (name calling) ftl.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:11 pm

WLJ wrote:Image
Hahaha no fighting. We are discussing. He outweighs me by 3 fold!

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:11 pm

SeymourSkinner wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
SeymourSkinner wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
SeymourSkinner wrote:

Like I said no perfect candidate and you don't compromise but I'm the two year old (name calling) ftl.
Poor jack. No one called YOU a two year old. Just thay asked a two tear old question.

Dont u have thick skin?
I do but I know when someone is trying to get under it and intent is everything.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:14 pm

SeymourSkinner wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
SeymourSkinner wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
SeymourSkinner wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
SeymourSkinner wrote:

Poor jack. No one called YOU a two year old. Just thay asked a two tear old question.

Dont u have thick skin?
I do but I know when someone is trying to get under it and intent is everything.

Jack id insult u directly if i wanted to get under it

I dont

My point is there is OF COURSE no perfect candidates

But i wont compromise. Hence a write in. Fuck compromise

PS- to all the others here. Aint no one mad at each other
I'm on my way to your house right now. Get ready for an ass whooping of epic proportions!

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by son of liberty » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:30 pm

Only one way to solve this.

SHOVEL FIGHT!

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:36 pm

son of liberty wrote:Only one way to solve this.

SHOVEL FIGHT!
Ok, I go first or roshambo.

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:44 pm

battle royal , just start swinging!

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:35 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
Frailer wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
Frailer wrote: The only "wasted vote" is the one cast for someone you don't support.
Meh that's all mental feel good crap. Voting for turd Ferguson (based in reality where we live) will not get turd Ferguson elected. I'm a realist and between those two candidates of differing views, there is one that sides with your views more than the other regardless of which I don't care. I've read on websites that you aren't doing any good complaining on forums but this isn't the only place we share our opinions and sway the community. I educate people everyday and spread the word. All the people saying complaining on a forum is pointless sure as hell join in with us....repeatedly. People can go ahead and write Clayton Bigsgy or Colonel Mustard on their ballot all day long to feel good but just know that just because you voted doesn't mean it was meaningful and you didn't sway anything and you wasted your gas and time.
You don't get it.

It's not about voting a third-party candidate into office...
Nah I get what you are saying and I disagree so you think I don't get it. I must be crazy to not agree with you (your thinking imo) is why our posts tend to clash. What you are saying is that a bunch of people should vote for someone else and get them elected over these two which would be ok with me . What I'm PROMISING you is that there aren't enough of you to matter and pissing in the wind wasting your gas is what you will be doing. I speak the truth and it hurts people (in general). I could sit here and nod my head in agreement with everyone and make everyone love me but I'd rather be liked and hated for what I truly stand for as an individual.
Read the bold and underlined sentences I wrote. Then read the bold and underlined sentence you wrote. What you think I wrote is the exact opposite of what I did write.

As I said, you don't get it. Read what I *say*, not what you *think* I say forgoodnesssakes.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:34 am

Frailer wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
Frailer wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
You don't get it.

It's not about voting a third-party candidate into office...
Read the bold and underlined sentences I wrote. Then read the bold and underlined sentence you wrote. What you think I wrote is the exact opposite of what I did write.

As I said, you don't get it. Read what I *say*, not what you *think* I say forgoodnesssakes.
I just read back the entire 12 pages and not one post of yours is bold and underlined other than your quote of me. All this attitude and you still can't explain your view coherently ftl.

Dashammer

Post by Dashammer » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:47 am

So let me see if I get this right everything that comes out of Grime's mouth is a lie and everything that comes out of Mitch's is the truth. Check her web site.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:02 am

Dashammer wrote:So let me see if I get this right everything that comes out of Grime's mouth is a lie and everything that comes out of Mitch's is the truth. Check her web site.
Re-read the thread

No soup for you
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Toddstang » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:09 am

WLJ wrote:
Dashammer wrote:So let me see if I get this right everything that comes out of Grime's mouth is a lie and everything that comes out of Mitch's is the truth. Check her web site.
Re-read the thread

No soup for you
LMAO.

dbh
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by dbh » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:00 pm

What I take out of this thread: Dashhammer has the hots for Grimes....:-)

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:17 pm

WLJ wrote:
Re-read the thread

No soup for you
No doubt. As a matter of fact I don't think anyone that posted in this thread likes Mitch aside from the fact they dislike her more than him.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:22 pm

dbh wrote:What I take out of this thread: Dashhammer has the hots for Grimes....:-)

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 14 times

Allison Grimes: The Lying BEEACH! Story on Camera.

Post by Toecutter1978 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:40 pm

dbh wrote:What I take out of this thread: Dashhammer has the hots for Grimes....:-)
I'd hit it. Then blow it on her face

Aloha Snack-bar!!!

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”