Allison Grimes: The Lying B***h! Story on Camera.

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Allison Grimes: The Lying BEEACH! Story on Camera.

Post by Wyldman » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:16 pm

No. Because we don't want to give Obama any reinforcements and to try and start moving things back to where we were before his assinine "Change", even as bad as it was, it was still vastly better than things are now. Once we take the appropriate steps to change our direction back towards our fundamental Constitutional freedoms, then we can concentrate on eliminating the Mitch McConnells.

There is no single answer, and this campaign is like any other: one step at a time.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Toddstang » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:04 pm

We the people lost a long time ago.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:56 pm

SeymourSkinner wrote:
Wyldman wrote:No. Because we don't want to give Obama any reinforcements and to try and start moving things back to where we were before his assinine "Change", even as bad as it was, it was still vastly better than things are now. Once we take the appropriate steps to change our direction back towards our fundamental Constitutional freedoms, then we can concentrate on eliminating the Mitch McConnells.

There is no single answer, and this campaign is like any other: one step at a time.
I had a long response. Deleted it. If its a game of steps then we've lost.
Writing Turd Ferguson in, is just a waste of a trip to the ballot box. Might as well save that gas money for your future tax hike.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:59 pm

On a side note anyone else notice how gas prices are dropping like a rock the closer we get to the election? Could be just the normal after summer drop but the drop seems to be steeper than normal
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:01 pm

Toddstang wrote:We the people lost a long time ago.
And of course this and the fact that it's going to be a long hard fight is all the reason necessary to just give up and let them have their way.

That not the American Way I grew up learning, sorry. If I have to lose, by God, I'm not going down without fighting for what our forebearers established and that I believe in with all my heart.

From the Wyldphone
IN GOD WE TRUST

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:06 pm

Wyldman wrote:
Toddstang wrote:We the people lost a long time ago.
And of course this and the fact that it's going to be a long hard fight is all the reason necessary to just give up and let them have their way.

That not the American Way I grew up learning, sorry. If I have to lose, by God, I'm not going down without fighting for what our forebearers established and that I believe in with all my heart.

From the Wyldphone
Exactly.
This is why I call and write our reps every time something important comes up for a vote or needs to be looked at because they need to be reminded that they work for us not vice versa.
Yarmuth is the only rep that usually doesn't reply. Mitch and Rand reply every time.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:07 pm

Good! That means I'm not standing out here all alone holding my dick!

From the Wyldphone
IN GOD WE TRUST

Dashammer

Post by Dashammer » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:18 am

Just took a look at the grimes political web site, some may what to with hold judgement on her energy and pro-coal stance until you read her word of mouth and not some gap flapping from some yea hoos. Also googled her stance on gun rights some may what too take a look at the straight from her mouth statements, something along the lines of apposes barry's gun ban bull sh-t, strongly supports the 2A and is an NRA member, supports the long standing Kentucky Heratige of gun ownership and outdoormanship, and invited Mitch too come shoot at the range anytime he can get free. Some may want to look at the fact first. I will say however saying and doing are too different thing.

Ar-Rob
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Ar-Rob » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:47 am

I can't find the article but before the democrat primary she said she supported a magazine ban. She has also called herself a Clinton Democrat multiple times(remember the AWB) so that is enough for me NOT to vote for her.
scorpionmain wrote:I've heard "Rob is a dick"
Rem700 wrote:Rob is a dick
Marcus wrote:Rob can be such a dick

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:54 am

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:12 am

Dashammer wrote:Just took a look at the grimes political web site, some may what to with hold judgement on her energy and pro-coal stance until you read her word of mouth and not some gap flapping from some yea hoos. Also googled her stance on gun rights some may what too take a look at the straight from her mouth statements, something along the lines of apposes barry's gun ban bull sh-t, strongly supports the 2A and is an NRA member, supports the long standing Kentucky Heratige of gun ownership and outdoormanship, and invited Mitch too come shoot at the range anytime he can get free. Some may want to look at the fact first. I will say however saying and doing are too different thing.
You understand inviting Mitch to a gun range is a publicity stunt right? Hell a gun range is the last place she is welcome in KY. Speaking of invites Mitch has invited her many times for debates in an open forum and she has repeatedly declined. They always have to at the end of campaign time but she wasn't volunteering her audible vomit those times for him and debating is something that shows what they stand for, not hanging at a gun range. I bet she couldn't name a gun range if asked in person without a rehearsal manuscript in hand. She feels stiff even on her commercials so I can't imagine she will be good in person debating anyone without her handlers laying out her responses. The thing that gets me with her the most is she can't speak without inserting his name into every sentence. They could ask her what her favorite beverage was and she would answer "Mitch McConnell supports ebola" meanwhile never answering the question. She is so predictable and low brow with her commercials claiming Mitch kills old people and wants poor people to stay poor while she will just hand out money and make minimum wage $45 an hour. She is buying uneducated people's votes promising them money while complaining that rich people ruin everything. It is making me insane that people are so ignorant to side with what she wants to do to our state. All I'm saying in the end is she would do well in California and I would help her move.

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:07 pm

SeymourSkinner wrote:
jackalo626 wrote: Writing Turd Ferguson in, is just a waste of a trip to the ballot box. Might as well save that gas money for your future tax hike.
No. It means i refuse to compromise my principles and vote for someone that i don't believe in. If im going to get screwed either way I might as well get fucked on my own terms.
This.

The only "wasted vote" is the one cast for someone you don't support.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Dashammer wrote:Just took a look at the grimes political web site, some may what to with hold judgement on her energy and pro-coal stance until you read her word of mouth and not some gap flapping from some yea hoos. Also googled her stance on gun rights some may what too take a look at the straight from her mouth statements, something along the lines of apposes barry's gun ban bull sh-t, strongly supports the 2A and is an NRA member, supports the long standing Kentucky Heratige of gun ownership and outdoormanship, and invited Mitch too come shoot at the range anytime he can get free. Some may want to look at the fact first. I will say however saying and doing are too different thing.
Joe Biden is a supporter of the 2A as well.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:09 pm

Toddstang wrote:
And if my grandmother had wheels she be a wagon

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:24 pm

Frailer wrote:
SeymourSkinner wrote:
jackalo626 wrote: Writing Turd Ferguson in, is just a waste of a trip to the ballot box. Might as well save that gas money for your future tax hike.
No. It means i refuse to compromise my principles and vote for someone that i don't believe in. If im going to get screwed either way I might as well get fucked on my own terms.
This.

The only "wasted vote" is the one cast for someone you don't support.
Meh that's all mental feel good crap. Voting for turd Ferguson (based in reality where we live) will not get turd Ferguson elected. I'm a realist and between those two candidates of differing views, there is one that sides with your views more than the other regardless of which I don't care. I've read on websites that you aren't doing any good complaining on forums but this isn't the only place we share our opinions and sway the community. I educate people everyday and spread the word. All the people saying complaining on a forum is pointless sure as hell join in with us....repeatedly. People can go ahead and write Clayton Bigsgy or Colonel Mustard on their ballot all day long to feel good but just know that just because you voted doesn't mean it was meaningful and you didn't sway anything and you wasted your gas and time.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:31 pm

SeymourSkinner wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
SeymourSkinner wrote:
Wyldman wrote:No. Because we don't want to give Obama any reinforcements and to try and start moving things back to where we were before his assinine "Change", even as bad as it was, it was still vastly better than things are now. Once we take the appropriate steps to change our direction back towards our fundamental Constitutional freedoms, then we can concentrate on eliminating the Mitch McConnells.

I had a long response. Deleted it. If its a game of steps then we've lost.
Writing Turd Ferguson in, is just a waste of a trip to the ballot box. Might as well save that gas money for your future tax hike.
Has there ever been a perfect candidate in the history of voting???? Where is this saint you speak of that will save us all from corruption and make everyone happy with every one of their decisions and policies? This is fairy tale garbage. I'm amazed at what I'm reading here. If I can't have the perfect person I don't vote or write down a made up name non sense. I can give you a prediction if anyone cares to make a wager with me, one or the other Grimes or McConnell will win. The fairy tale character on your ballot wasted gas money and paper. Bring your money and place your bets.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:33 pm

WLJ wrote:
Toddstang wrote:
And if my grandmother had wheels she be a wagon
[youtube]cIdKIM2btoA[/youtube]

This video is approved by Allison Grimey

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:47 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
Frailer wrote: The only "wasted vote" is the one cast for someone you don't support.
Meh that's all mental feel good crap. Voting for turd Ferguson (based in reality where we live) will not get turd Ferguson elected. I'm a realist and between those two candidates of differing views, there is one that sides with your views more than the other regardless of which I don't care. I've read on websites that you aren't doing any good complaining on forums but this isn't the only place we share our opinions and sway the community. I educate people everyday and spread the word. All the people saying complaining on a forum is pointless sure as hell join in with us....repeatedly. People can go ahead and write Clayton Bigsgy or Colonel Mustard on their ballot all day long to feel good but just know that just because you voted doesn't mean it was meaningful and you didn't sway anything and you wasted your gas and time.
You don't get it.

It's not about voting a third-party candidate into office; it's about sending the message that the Big Two candidates are unsatisfactory. Bitching on forums gets you nowhere, but bitching at the ballot box sends a clear message. If we can get enough people to stop being sheep (which is *exactly* what you are when you vote for someone you don't want) we can force change in party platforms. We have the power, but we're too afraid to use it.

Keep voting for RINOs and all you're going to get are RINOs to vote for.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:51 pm

Frailer wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
Frailer wrote: The only "wasted vote" is the one cast for someone you don't support.
You don't get it.

It's not about voting a third-party candidate into office; it's about sending the message that the Big Two candidates are unsatisfactory. Bitching on forums gets you nowhere, but bitching at the ballot box sends a clear message. If we can get enough people to stop being sheep (which is *exactly* what you are when you vote for someone you don't want) we can force change in party platforms. We have the power, but we're too afraid to use it.

They're not listening in case anyone hasn't noticed

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:06 pm

They're not listening because we're not making enough noise.

Or are you saying it's hopeless, so we should just shut up, hold our nose, and vote for whomever they put on the ballot for us?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:18 pm

Frailer wrote:They're not listening because we're not making enough noise.
This

If the left is good at one thing it's making a hell of lot of noise completely out of proportion to their numbers involved in whatever clause they're pushing with the media backing them up at every step.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:20 pm

WLJ wrote:
Frailer wrote:They're not listening because we're not making enough noise.
This

If the left is good at one thing it's making a hell of lot of noise completely out of proportion to their numbers involved in whatever clause they're pushing with the media backing them up at every step.
X100

SNL
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by SNL » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:45 pm

Jacklo wrote:she would do well in California and I would help her move.
boom

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:51 pm

SNL wrote:
Jacklo wrote:she would do well in California and I would help her move.
boom
Just need
A roll of duct tape
A large enough box
A UPS shipping label addressed to Governor Moonbeam

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:56 pm

WLJ wrote:
Frailer wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
You don't get it.

They're not listening in case anyone hasn't noticed
He hasn't noticed clearly. Try it for 100 more years maybe then they'll get the hint. Gtfoh.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”