Attack in Paris

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Harb
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Attack in Paris

Post by Harb » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:55 pm

Rem700 wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
Toddstang wrote:
He is my role model. He is everything I could hope to be other than the president which I feel he should be.
Amen
I met Rand in Paducah once years back at a small rally. Shook his hand. Nice guy. Not afraid to answer tough questions.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:06 pm

gaston_kalash wrote:http://youtu.be/3nHS1OsvEW0
Reid is the man also.

jmeister
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by jmeister » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:24 pm

Look at all the 3yr old orphans and widows
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11 ... ss-europe/

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:49 pm

jmeister wrote:Look at all the 3yr old orphans and widows
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11 ... ss-europe/
Yes, by all means let's infect our country this way too.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Rem700 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:57 pm

Yea orphans and widows my ass. We get shown every day what they do to orphans and widows is that part of the world...

As the article says....they are men (military age men) coming as "refugees". When the shit hit the fan in America, we all know who to blame. Just wondering who they will be pointing fingers at when we are all saying i told you so?

Harb
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Harb » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:33 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
gaston_kalash wrote:http://youtu.be/3nHS1OsvEW0
Reid is the man also.
I took several classes from Tactical Response and he was always one of my favorite teachers.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:01 pm

Coming soon to a section 8 housing near you!
http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2015/10/19/ ... the-world/

A Female Physician in Munich, Germany Sends a Warning Message to the World . . .

Yesterday, at the hospital we had a meeting about how the situation here and at the other Munich hospitals is unsustainable. Clinics cannot handle emergencies, so they are starting to send everything to the hospitals.

Many Muslims are refusing treatment by female staff and, we, women, are refusing to go among those animals, especially from Africa. Relations between the staff and migrants are going from bad to worse. Since last weekend, migrants going to the hospitals must be accompanied by police with K-9 units.

Many migrants have AIDS, syphilis, open TB and many exotic diseases that we, in Europe, do not know how to treat them. If they receive a prescription in the pharmacy, they learn they have to pay cash. This leads to unbelievable outbursts, especially when it is about drugs for the children. They abandon the children with pharmacy staff with the words: “So, cure them here yourselves!” So the police are not just guarding the clinics and hospitals, but also large pharmacies.

Truly we said openly: Where are all those who had welcomed in front of TV cameras, with signs at train stations?! Yes, for now, the border has been closed, but a million of them are already here and we will definitely not be able to get rid of them.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 82 times

Post by rustynuts » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:41 pm

District 9.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:07 am

rustynuts wrote:District 9.
Decent movie.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:25 am

She has that same bat shit crazy look in her eyes as Pelosi, gives me the chills.

Rep. Jan Schakowsky: Paris Attack ‘Chilling Reminder’ That U.S. Needs Stricter Gun Laws
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/1 ... -gun-laws/
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Attack in Paris

Post by Gunsmokin » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:48 am

I guess the terrorists walked into the LGS, filled out paperwork, and walked out with the weapons they used. Yeah, right! They want everyone to just be sitting ducks. I heard a promo on the radio the other day with Tom Brokejaw pleading for stricter gun control because "you'd have to be a expert shot to have hit only a terrorist and no one else during the Paris attacks." I don't get that line of thinking. Douchebag. F you, Tom Brokaw!
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:53 am

Gunsmokin wrote:I guess the terrorists walked into the LGS, filled out paperwork, and walked out with the weapons they used. Yeah, right! They want everyone to just be sitting ducks. I heard a promo on the radio the other day with Tom Brokejaw pleading for stricter gun control because "you'd have to be a expert shot to have hit only a terrorist and no one else during the Paris attacks." I don't get that line of thinking. Douchebag. F you, Tom Brokaw!
You're not professional enough

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:10 am

It's on the internet, so take it for what it's worth.
There are some news reports circulating from foreign media sites which indicate that a couple people in that Paris restaurant were indeed armed and did in fact return fire, killing the terrorists and saving lives. There’s just one problem: they were reportedly drug traffickers.
Armed Drug Traffickers May Have Returned Fire in Paris Terrorist Attacks
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/1 ... t-attacks/

kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 17 times

Post by kokopelli » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:54 am

in an emergency, when your life is at stake, anyone that helps is welcomed and gets a pass...

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:05 pm

kokopelli wrote:in an emergency, when your life is at stake, anyone that helps is welcomed and gets a pass...

Ayup

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:58 pm

I don't see the problem. Tell them thanks and this is your one get out of jail free card.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:28 pm

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:53 pm

WLJ wrote:Image
ftfy
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:59 pm

^^^^Word

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Gunsmokin » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:15 pm

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:54 am

Getting sick and tired of hearing how the Christian Crusades are somehow responsible for Muslim anger today and that somehow excuses much of the terrorism today. Do people today even have a clue what triggered the crusades? Maybe Muslim invasions of Christian lands had something to do with it?

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:42 am

WLJ wrote:Getting sick and tired of hearing how the Christian Crusades are somehow responsible for Muslim anger today and that somehow excuses much of the terrorism today. Do people today even have a clue what triggered the crusades? Maybe Muslim invasions of Christian lands had something to do with it?
The real question is why is that even relevant today? Not a single person alive today was directly affected by the crusades......

Harboring hostility from things that happened 800 years ago is complete stupidity.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:48 am

Rem700 wrote:
WLJ wrote:Getting sick and tired of hearing how the Christian Crusades are somehow responsible for Muslim anger today and that somehow excuses much of the terrorism today. Do people today even have a clue what triggered the crusades? Maybe Muslim invasions of Christian lands had something to do with it?
The real question is why is that even relevant today? Not a single person alive today was directly affected by the crusades......

Harboring hostility from things that happened 800 years ago is complete stupidity.
Not a single person alive today was directly affected by slavery in the US either, but that doesn't stop people from screaming for reparations...

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:39 am

ssracer wrote:
Rem700 wrote:

Not a single person alive today was directly affected by slavery in the US either, but that doesn't stop people from screaming for reparations...
Exactly my point.......these people are "taught" that they should be pissed off about things that happened hundreds of years ago and are "taught" to hate people who had nothing to do with what happened hundreds of years ago.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:49 am

And like was mentioned earlier...the crusades themselves were a reaction to an initial Muslim invasion...they started things

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”