Active shooter(s) in San Bernardino

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
JustShootIt
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 0

Re: Active shooter(s) in San Bernardino

Post by JustShootIt » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:12 pm

Bama wrote:Obama was on CNN earlier saying it may be terrorism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beating a dead horse I know....

But had this been a white dude and his white wife, it would have immediately been labeled "domestic terrorism" or "home grown terrorism" The media and the white house love to label such acts as such... but not this time...?

It's all just sickening... the media... the POTUS...all of it.

No matter the color, gender, race, religion.... it's sad that innocent folks lost their lives
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:23 pm

JustShootIt wrote:
Bama wrote:Obama was on CNN earlier saying it may be terrorism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beating a dead horse I know....

But had this been a white dude and his white wife, it would have immediately been labeled "domestic terrorism" or "home grown terrorism" The media and the white house love to label such acts as such... but not this time...?

It's all just sickening... the media... the POTUS...all of it.

No matter the color, gender, race, religion.... it's sad that innocent folks lost their lives
We are in aggreance. Some people seem to like the foreigners more than our own people which is highly disturbing.
Specifically meaning if it was white people they would be excited to point their finger but since it isn't, they fish for reasons or anecdotes as to why they did it and it isn't the guns fault anymore or their own. Truth and you are pissed that it is, I know.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:30 pm

PS someone has a clip of the news anchor on msnbc saying twice that "the actors have been caught" . Look it up. I am at dinner on my phone and can't provide the link.

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 63 times

Post by Marcus » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:37 pm

jackalo626 wrote:PS someone has a clip of the news anchor on msnbc saying twice that "the actors have been caught" . Look it up. I am at dinner on my phone and can't provide the link.
Watch "News Anchor Says The "ACTORS" Have Been Caught Instead Of Suspects (San Bernardino Shooting)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/zsHbPGA0PHU
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:46 pm

My nizzle

kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 17 times

Post by kokopelli » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:46 pm

On MSNBC right now:
Senator Blumenthal just said there have been 355 mass shootings since Sandy Hook. He said that hopefully 'this one does it' in reference to getting their ban and possession restrictions passed.
Also, the reporter said that the Dems tried to push a big fat gun ban today in the Senate that was blocked by Republicans.
A congressman was just on, said that the 94 to 04 ban reduced gun violence with assault weapons 72%.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:48 pm

kokopelli wrote:On MSNBC right now:
Senator Blumenthal just said there have been 355 mass shootings since Sandy Hook. He said that hopefully 'this one does it' in reference to getting their ban and possession restrictions passed.
Also, the reporter said that the Dems tried to push a big fat gun ban today in the Senate that was blocked by Republicans.
A congressman was just on, said that the 94 to 04 ban reduced gun violence with assault weapons 72%.
When in doubt make up your own facts.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:06 pm

WLJ wrote:
kokopelli wrote:On MSNBC right now:
When in doubt make up your own facts.
Yep,
99.9% of Liberal Democrats are douche nozzles.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 82 times

Post by rustynuts » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:01 pm

Attachments
FB_IMG_1449190525896.jpg
FB_IMG_1449190525896.jpg (18.38 KiB) Viewed 691 times

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Frailer » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:03 pm

Marcus wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:PS someone has a clip of the news anchor on msnbc saying twice that "the actors have been caught" . Look it up. I am at dinner on my phone and can't provide the link.
Watch "News Anchor Says The "ACTORS" Have Been Caught Instead Of Suspects (San Bernardino Shooting)" on YouTube
In this case I assume (didn't watch the clip) they meant "actor" as in participant rather than "actor" as in theatrical performer.

Or is it tinfoil hat time? :llama:

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:03 pm

I'm hearing on some radio talk shows some are suggesting that someone may have said Christmas at the holiday party and that set him off. So don't use the word Christmas according to them, problem solved.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Been liked: 63 times

Post by Marcus » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:09 pm

Frailer wrote:
Marcus wrote:
In this case I assume (didn't watch the clip) they meant "actor" as in participant rather than "actor" as in theatrical performer.

Who knows what any of these idiots are thinking?

I just posted the link for all parties interested.
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:09 pm

Frailer wrote:
Marcus wrote:

If you think actor meant "person acting out" then I dint think you need a tin foil hat but rather a protective hat to save you from yourself. (You aren't dumb so I think you need tin foil with us)

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:12 pm

Media is going nuts about the massive amount of ammo they had stockpiled. All 3,000 rounds of ammo.

Tyler
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Tyler » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:16 pm

WLJ wrote:I'm hearing on some radio talk shows some are suggesting that someone may have said Christmas at the holiday party and that set him off. So don't use the word Christmas according to them, problem solved.
Are we supposed to believe that GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES in liberal-as-fuck California were not sufficiently trained/chastised on the use of 'bad' words. With the PC climate I highly doubt it was a Christmas party or that any employees were using religiously affiliated terminology.

As for the rest of the stories that he had problems with his colleagues and they treated him poorly, they threw this Islamo-fascist a fucking baby shower for the kid he and his wife/gf/harem member ditched at granny's house.

The entire premise of this being workplace violence (outside of the fact that it occurred at a work related function) is absurd. The dude was Muslim. He was a murderous piece of shit. His feels weren't hurt, he acted in accordance with the actions of his prophet.
Height Supremacist

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:22 pm

Tyler wrote:
WLJ wrote:I'm hearing on some radio talk shows some are suggesting that someone may have said Christmas at the holiday party and that set him off. So don't use the word Christmas according to them, problem solved.
Are we supposed to believe that GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES in liberal-as-fuck California were not sufficiently trained/chastised on the use of 'bad' words. With the PC climate I highly doubt it was a Christmas party or that any employees were using religiously affiliated terminology.

As for the rest of the stories that he had problems with his colleagues and they treated him poorly, they threw this Islamo-fascist a fucking baby shower for the kid he and his wife/gf/harem member ditched at granny's house.

The entire premise of this being workplace violence (outside of the fact that it occurred at a work related function) is absurd. The dude was Muslim. He was a murderous piece of shit. His feels weren't hurt, he acted in accordance with the actions of his prophet.
Of course you're suppose to believe it, without question. Are you questioning Big Brother?

Tyler
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Tyler » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:55 pm

WLJ wrote:
Tyler wrote:

Of course you're suppose to believe it, without question. Are you questioning Big Brother?
No, no, no. Of course, not. What gave you that impression?
Height Supremacist

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:00 pm

LOL!
Fox played back a CNN replay of this and CNN anchor said it was the work of right wing militia or anti government nut job.
That is what he was hoping for. Could only imagine the disappointment on his face when the truth came out.
And Oh yes, my thoughts and prayers went for the victims and their families before the blame games hit the interwebs.
Now our freedoms are being attacked again by the left as well as the blame game BS.
Getting tired of the "Face Book" drama queen, look at me stupid shit too. People at work showing me all the ignorant antigun crap all day.
Blame the muslim, not the gun.
I'm sure this is not the last we will see of this in our country.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:03 pm

Tyler wrote:
WLJ wrote:
Tyler wrote:

No, no, no. Of course, not. What gave you that impression?
We're keeping an eye on you

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 336 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Toddstang wrote:Media is going nuts about the massive amount of ammo they had stockpiled. All 3,000 rounds of ammo.
Holy fuck I hope they never come here!

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Toddstang wrote:Media is going nuts about the massive amount of ammo they had stockpiled. All 3,000 rounds of ammo.
Yeah, never mind the fact that they were building pipe bombs and pressure cooker bombs. While this situation is terrible on all levels, it could have been much worse had they actually detonated a few of the bombs they had. IIRC, there was a bag in the vehicle with some quantity of those bombs.
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:50 pm

Gunsmokin wrote:
Yeah, never mind the fact that they were building pipe bombs and pressure cooker bombs. While this situation is terrible on all levels, it could have been much worse had they actually detonated a few of the bombs they had. IIRC, there was a bag in the vehicle with some quantity of those bombs.

they keep talking about lots of quantity of stuff for making pipe bombs.

Pipe bombs don't really require lots of material from my memory. Pipe, black powder, some equipment to thread the ends after you cut it (for metal pipes), and some fuse.

oh well, maybe they were making BIG PIPE BOMBS

richief
Been liked: 1 time

Post by richief » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:40 am

I was just watching some talking head on fox news, he is some bomb expert and was commenting on the elbows used for pipe bombs these perps had in a dewalt bag. He says never seen in usa except for boston bombers had them too, then references an online magazine called "Inspire", specifically he says issue 12. Anyhow I google inspire magazine 12, and then issue 1, then 8 & 9, and fekkin hell if you are just mildly mechanically inclined the info published is very scary, not to mention the jihad being preached in this rag, together we are in for trouble for a long time coming with the diy info out there.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:57 am

richief wrote:I was just watching some talking head on fox news, he is some bomb expert and was commenting on the elbows used for pipe bombs these perps had in a dewalt bag. He says never seen in usa except for boston bombers had them too, then references an online magazine called "Inspire", specifically he says issue 12. Anyhow I google inspire magazine 12, and then issue 1, then 8 & 9, and fekkin hell if you are just mildly mechanically inclined the info published is very scary, not to mention the jihad being preached in this rag, together we are in for trouble for a long time coming with the diy info out there.

ummm yeah, you don't even have to be mildly mechanical to make those things. damn

Tyler
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Tyler » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:51 am

Gunsmokin wrote:
And I think some of those were attached to remote controlled cars. Imagine if they had been able to drive them inside the police perimeter and detonated. Could have been much worse.
Height Supremacist

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”