+1 LMPD

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: +1 LMPD

Post by Ian » Thu May 23, 2013 7:27 am

Ones like these are far and few these days. My sister was in a hit run at my apartment one night. Two 16 yr old kids stole their moms car and ran into my sisters civic. The officer was very helpful on what we can do since the vehicles owner had no insurance and the drivers were under age with no license.

Like the guy who pulled me over while off duty just to scream at me and my gf that I was going 1mph faster then him on the expressway. No ticket, just about 3 minutes of screaming.
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: +1 LMPD

Post by Ian » Thu May 23, 2013 7:28 am

Or they will be like Mike. Come to your house for a burglary and hit on your wife/daughter/ newborn. :Llama:
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”