US Soldier kills 16 civilians in Kandahar

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: US Soldier kills 16 civilians in Kandahar

Post by son of liberty » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Lio wrote:
son of liberty wrote:Guess ill be the truthful asshole and say it

Who cares? I don'believeve in thInnocentnt in war, thats horse crap that our touch feely sissy leaders are worried about. If I had my way not a boot would of hit the ground and we would have glassed many villageses, you don't want to be bombed hand over the scum bag we want, there president or emperoror or king wants to say something about it, he gets a bomb up his ass.
Thank god you are not in the military. Perhaps you can easily say stuff like that because you live in your cushy little life here in a war-free place.

Yep, the joys of being an American.

Its funny really, everyone plays the same game, they want to hold America responsable for one soldier, I want to hold them responsible for one terrorist . Dont play with a rattle snake if you don't want to get bit. Now though with our PC police action we end up costing more American lives then necessary and bleeding hearts still go out to the Religious bomb laden nut job as if they are some how victims either by circumstance or the heavy hand of the United states. Ya I live in a war free place and i wont apologies for it or feel the least bit bad. Many Americans died to make this country free so that later generations wouldn't have to pay such a cost, and now many Americans die so some foreigner doesn't have to pay such a cost, the problem is when somethings just handed to them they have no idea of the true value or cost, they want to be free they need to free themselves.

Lio
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Lio » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:59 pm

I see what you are saying and understand your position on everything except for one point: how do you justify blatant cases of murder. Note that I am not referring to the inadvertent "collateral damage" in warfare (ex. Civilians who may have died unintentionally through a bomb being dropped close to them).

The worst part is that your rationale is the same that is used by the very terrorists that we hope to eradicate.

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:17 am

I dont justify it, I just dont care.

CESTILL345
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by CESTILL345 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:19 am

it will be alright, the president will say he is sorry for him and that we are sorry also. YEA RIGHT!
LMFAO!

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”