FS2000 RIP

FAL, SCAR, CETME, M1A, whatever... Post up.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

FS2000 RIP

Post by WLJ » Mon May 20, 2013 6:41 pm

Read on FNH forum and confirmed by FNH reps that the FS2000 has been discontinued. The full auto ver the F2000 is still being produced but that ver cannot be sold in the US, at least not to us poor mortals.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: FS2000 RIP

Post by WLJ » Mon May 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Wonder if the PS90 is next
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Mon May 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Nobody will miss it....

DDgunslinger
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by DDgunslinger » Mon May 20, 2013 7:01 pm

jackalo626 wrote:Nobody will miss it....
This is actually... probably true lol

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon May 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Odd, several people on here have asked me if I knew where to get one for a reasonable price.

Next
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 43 times

Post by Next » Mon May 20, 2013 7:21 pm

MSAR came and went. Five years from now Tavor will be next

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon May 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Next wrote:MSAR came and went. Five years from now Tavor will be next
Really? MSAR is producing rifles as we speak.

It's the semi ver that FNH is halting, not the military full auto ver which is in service in many countries. The Tavor is now Israel's main service rifle and being adopted by several other militaries.

Next
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Next » Mon May 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Then they must have come out of Bankruptcy, but MSAR was shut down for a while. I tried to contact them about a stock issue.

Next
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Next » Mon May 20, 2013 7:38 pm

2014 the High Point battle rifle will be the Weapon of choice.... Just Wait.... :lol:

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon May 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Next wrote:Then they must have come out of Bankruptcy, but MSAR was shut down for a while. I tried to contact them about a stock issue.
They never did filed bankruptcy, they did run into some money problems and shut down rifle production for a while to concentrate on their knife business but they started up production again a while back. KyGunCo has brand new E4s in stock, or least they did a couple of weeks ago when I was down there. Can find new ones on the internet on places like gunbroker. Don't forget the MSARs are a close copy of the AUG and they have been in stock too.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon May 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Next wrote:2014 the High Point battle rifle will be the Weapon of choice.... Just Wait.... :lol:
Remember the old nickname for the HP carbine?
"Planet of the Apes Gun"
With the old stye stock they sure as hell looked the part.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Mon May 20, 2013 7:58 pm

WLJ wrote:
Odd, several people on here have asked me if I knew where to get one for a reasonable price.
It's not odd, people must be fucking with you. Even if there were several people on here asking about a bullpup, it wouldn't be that one. I also posted that just to get you going and I see my job is done here :lol:

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon May 20, 2013 8:03 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
WLJ wrote:
It's not odd, people must be fucking with you. Even if there were several people on here asking about a bullpup, it wouldn't be that one. I also posted that just to get you going and I see my job is done here :lol:
Jack, I know you well enough from here to know that, I'm not that dense.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:08 pm

WLJ wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
WLJ wrote:
Jack, I know you well enough from here to know that, I'm not that dense.
Awesome!

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon May 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Coach wrote:Hook
Line
Sinker
I'm just trying to make it simple enough that even Jack can understand. Hard to make it that simple though.

:llama:

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Mon May 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Always thought they looked cool and wanted to shoot one, but never did

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon May 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Coach wrote:
WLJ wrote:
Coach wrote:Hook
Line
Sinker
I'm just trying to make it simple enough that even Jack can understand. Hard to make it that simple though.

:llama:

Thrust
Riposte
Thrust

I M enjoying this. Continue for my amusement. :D
Whatever make you happy

767fixer
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by 767fixer » Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:24 pm

DDgunslinger wrote:
This is actually... probably true lol
for me is true. It was a toy that I bored of quickly. There was no easy way to clear a jam, it was fat. I had it about 6 weeks and traded it off.

Return to “Other Rifles”