Eforms info that I have ...

For all your parts and firearm needs.

Moderators: adayton, Stamler Machine

adayton
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Eforms info that I have ...

Post by adayton » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:44 pm

I received an email yesterday from Gary Schaible (usdoj.gov) regarding eForms that contained a couple pdf format documents ...
One of them explaining the status of efiling currently and the other a timely newsletter full of information
Here is the contents of the email explaing what the attachments are:

_________________start of C&P__________________
Notice to all registered eForms Users:

We have attached the newest edition of the eFormsNews (Volume 2, Issue 1). eFormsNews is ATF’s eForms newsletter with helpful information on the use of eForms. As with a prior issue of eFormsNews 101, “eForms 101” is a combination of old and new articles. The new articles address frequently occurring errors and how to avoid them, the status of enhancements to the eForms system, and several other articles we believe are of interest to our user community.

Also attached is an article entitled “state of eForms”. This article provides an update as to the status of NFA forms processing and ATF’s success with addressing the backlog of NFA forms, and the status of enhancements to the eForms system.

ATF believes the issue which prevented the users of the ”eForms 6” from using the “copy function”, has been resolved. eForms 6 users can resume using the copy function. In order for us to verify that the issues with the “copy function” are resolved in our production environment, we request that the first time users that submit eForm 6’s using the copy function, that they send an email to Lee.Alston-Williams@atf.gov with the control number of the submitted/copied permit so that we can track its progress and ensure that the functionality has been fixed.

We hope that you find the attached information useful. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us using “Ask the Experts” within the eForms application.

________________________End of C&P__________________________

It appears that I cannot attach a pdf file, so I will attempt to get that done another way ... Please stand by ...
Thanx,
Allan Dayton
Stamler Machine
502-228-8871 -- Home/Office
502-572-5356 -- Mobile

-- Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:50 pm --

I have decided for now that I will just publish a dropbox link to the file that you can access and download ...
When there is a better and more efficient way to disseminate this info, I will use that process ...
The eforms news letter is Volume 2, Issue 1 ... I will see if I can locate any others I have and post links to them here as well ... I will also post links to any further information I receive in this thread...
Here is the link for the 'state of eforms dated Jan 20, 2015':
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/114 ... 202015.pdf

And here is the link for eFormsNews Volume 2, Issue 1:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/114 ... -15-15.pdf

Thanx,
Allan Dayton
Stamler Machine
502-228-8871 -- Home/Office
502-572-5356 -- Mobile

Return to “Stamler Machine Co”